Eagles At Browns

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

80.0%
  2. Browns

20.0%
  1. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Those ints came while Vick was scrabbling trying to make a play. I agree with That those were stupid mistakes he is a veteran and no better.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wish I could disagree.

3. DawkinsINT

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, but I still don't see why teams would need to follow the Browns' defensive game plan.

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Well if you can get Vick scrambling in the pocket frets. Moving he panics and try to make a play with his arm throwing into coverage.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

all most good defenses have to do is follow thier own gameplan. vick does the rest for them.

6. DawkinsINT

The Browns defense did nothing unique that the rest of the league will copy. They all know who he is and how he plays.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He also threw two interceptions while sitting in perfect peace in the pocket. His field vision is dogcrap.

8. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I am wondering if he can handle the pressure? I know Philly fans are extremely passionate about their team.. Maybe with the media and all the hype around the team it is too much for him? I mean.. He is the main part of a championship caliber team. just a thought...

9. DawkinsINT

Nah...it's not the pressure. He's just straight up stupid. He was an NFL starting QB who thought that having dog fights on the side was a good decision.

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Vick has never really been a polished passer. Yeah he had an ungodly stretch of games a couple years ago where he got himself in league MVP conversation but I think it is safe to say that is not the norm for him.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ this