Eagles Move To 9/1 Odds To Win Super Bowl After Acquiring CB Nnamdi Asomugha

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Jul 30, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Marcus Spears about Eagles:

"nobodies over here shaken in dey boots."

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol they shouldent be its the media giving the eagles all this hype. It has to happen on the field it doesent matter how it looks on paper.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

And Spears would know as they were crowned champs last season...lol.

4. ball in the baskett

Thats what scares me media hyping you up is bad luck

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

:hb1:

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Not just the media buy some. The Eagles pkayera too...

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

7. ball in the baskett

Yea to some extent but i think we have smart players on our team that know theres work to be done.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

On paper, we should be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl. Is it dumb to say these things as it sets us up to fall harder if we do? Yes. But that doesn't change the fact. This team is freaking loaded and has no excuse if they don't put together a damn good season.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The players were excited. We made big acquisition after big acquisition. One of them commented that it was like the Heat, one of them commented Dream Team. Shouldn't really be that big of a deal except opposing fans and players got all bent out of shape because of a few select words being used.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Cowboys players are coming out of the woodwork to tweet about the Eagles and how they aren't scared....so at a minimum the birds are in their heads :-) Bunch pussies

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

So how many have tweeted besides spears... I for one dont care what is said id rather wait till the gamea. Start... I said thw same . Thing. Last yr this time. When roy Williams was. Saying. Stupid crap about superbowl..... By way its not just fans and. Players beny. Out shape i seen on nfln and espn and some. Of. The talking heads were saying. Thwu should keep morw. Of. A low profile instead of putting a bullseye on themselves... By. It's to late for that

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Eagles can say what they want. Show up and play.

BTW, are the Eagles 1-3 against the Cowboys the last two seasons? Or is it 1-4?

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hope you enjoyed those wins. Won't see anymore for a long, long time.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Meh...an argument could be made that the Packers are the team to beat on paper...I mean they have 14 players returning to the team that were on IR last season...not to mention they were stacked with out those 14. But it's not like the Eagles (on paper) aren't right there...maybe ahead, maybe not.

15. ragman

Yada, yada, yada.

You've been saying the same thing since 2009.

It's gotten to the point where the Cowboys beating the Eagles isn't that much of a big deal anymore.

16. ragman

The Cowboys have beaten the Eagles 4 of the last 5. How are the Eagles in the Cowboys heads.

The Eagles need to take a lesson from what happened to the Cowboys last year. A number of people were picking them to go to the Super Bowl, and they started the season 1-7.

Excitement doesn't always equal success.

Just saying.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I understand your point. Like last year, it doesn't matter much if we win the division and are in the playoffs while the boys are done for the season.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Your coach was Wade Philips.

Any person with half a freaking brain knew that assclown couldn't coach a team to a Super Bowl.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well outside of one year the same could be said about Reid.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

...and has...