Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Feels He Can Provide Leadership

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Sep 13, 2009.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And our Pro Bowl starting quarterback has a tendency to throw balls in the ground 3 ft in front of receivers as well as behind the receiver, preventing a crapload of YAC.

Just sayin.

1 person likes this.
  2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He dident really do that today the drops were on the receivers like the pass to curtis but then again we were beasts on special teams and defense so we dident get to see much of mcnabb.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Feeley and Jeff Garcia are sending me weird PMs joking about taking me out for a dinner consisting of spareribs.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Vick is obviously not in any condition to be the starter right now. But he has far more starting experience in the NFL, has played as a starter in this type of offense for more than a year, and has won games.

Kolb is a scrub who hasn't shown even a flash of ability since he has been with the team.

I think after he gets some more game time, he will be the #2 whether it shows it on the depth chart or not.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Haha.....rep

But honestly McNabb is much more of a precision passer than Vick. I dont think Vick will ever have the timing to run a real WCO

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh yeah I totally know this. And there is no way Vick would ever steal the starting spot away from him. I just felt like snitching about something I hate about him since you set me up for it. :icon_cheesygrin:

7. DawkinsINT

If it isn't 5 behind center, this team is hecked.

8. Jihad Joe

If he is the #2, I think you guys are gonna have to run a different offence, one similar to what he ran in Atlanta. I think if you plan on running the same playbook, Kolb who is more a natural WCO QB is the better choice

9. ball in the baskett

We could win vs KC without mcnabb. We still have the run game that did pretty good today

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

11. ball in the baskett

We will see HH our avatar bet is still one :icon_evil:

12. Jihad Joe

And what happens if KC doesnt suck this year, as is common nowadays when bad teams hire a new coach (see Atlanta/Miami 2008, New York/New Orleans 2006)

13. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

that is funny

14. ball in the baskett

I still think we could win as long as the run is effective

15. Jihad Joe

Or you run for 200 yards and lose

Early in the season crazy crap happens

16. DawkinsINT

Kolb is going to make Brady and Big Ben jealous by the time he retires. He can play Guitar Hero Beatles like it's nobody's business.

17. ball in the baskett

Could happen but i like what i see from the defense they were on point. I know people are saying oh it was jake delehome doesent take away from all the turnovers they had. The defense today was flawless besides the first drive. If the run game is effective and the defesne keeps it up we win if not we lose thats how i see it.

18. Jihad Joe

For the record Im referring to Michael Vick as Sir Snyder Ellington of Newcastle upon Tyne until I rot in hell for it

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

We did shut DeAngelo down like a snitch. LJ and Charles make a nasty 1-2 punch. I'd assume we could shut them down but you never know.

20. Jihad Joe

I think Charles could be nasty, but I think LJ may be close to done