Eagles WILL Win NFC East

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Football Is Everything, Dec 7, 2009.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

To what? Win the division?

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

No way anybody in our division winning 12 games, keep dreaming Alice. However, I will not say the Eagles WON'T win the division. I'm just guaranteeing you won't win 12 games in the regular season.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I don't think either of the 3 teams have a much greater chance then either of their counterparts.

1 person likes this.
  3. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

this thread kinda reminds me of that Ravens fan that after two games decided Ravens were the best team being 2-0 and top of their division lol.

Make your predictions but until the seasons over thats all they are...

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

fist pump FTW !!!!

there's gonna be more juice in giants stadium this sunday than tropicana could ever produce.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

And I thought Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos fans going at it was fun.

:bowdown: NFC East smack.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

except that we are 12games into the season.

7. Football Is Everything

Football Is Everything Child Please!

Yea, the divison is pretty much ours.

We win 2 of 3 Dallas losses 1 of 3 we clinch

We have 2 of 3 in Philly, Dallas has 2 of 3 on the road

Like I said before, we are winning the NFCE @ 12-4 (maybe 11-5 considering going into Week 17 it could be locked up)

8. Inclulbus

seems like youre over-looking 2 opponents before us. I remember Philly doing that once before this season.. uhm... The Raiders?? i think, can't quite remember.....

don't count your eggs before they hatch. thats all i'm saying. y'all could easily win or lose the last 3, and so could Dallas. For that matter, the Giants could win the division.. with yall losing all 3, and them winning all 3. you're getting way ahead of yourself right now.. for the moment though, feel good about it, cause i know i did when we was ontop. but i never got ahead of myself or the teams we had left to play, not one time.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Most rational fans aren't calling it the division yet. We've shown that we are more than capable of laying a turd here and there, which is cause for concern.

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think we kows whos rational and who aint

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Your first shoe-in is this weekend against the 49er's (forget about them handing it to the Cardinals on MNF). Then Denver and Dallas. Piece of cake.

13. Inclulbus

i know, just letting that dude know he's getting way too far ahead of himself.. either he's new to football, or he's cheering for who is hot right now, cause anything being said and done before week 17, isn't our division's style.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

not so worried about the niners. the eagles cant take them for granted but it is tough for west coast teams to come east and win. right now theagles offense is hitting on all cylinders. the cards have been up and down offensively.

again though, the eagles can not look past the niners because they will lose if they do.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Eagles have the division on lock down. Cowboys won't win another game. Look at your calendars.
    Two wins each over the skins and G-men have guaranteed us another division title.... but SFW.... we all want more then another division title. Those are for lesser teams to be proud of. We have been there and dont that so much it's just not enough.

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

most eagles fans did not get ahead of themselves in this thread. props to the eagles fans who didn't completely bury the cowboys after they had lost a couple of games and seemed headed towards another winless december.

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I expect that last game to be for the division but i hate the fact that we might be playing a team 2 weeks in a row. I think the winner of the last game might actually lose the playoff game. Its very hard to beat a team 2 games in a row.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

us winning last night made this race a whole lot more exciting..........

19. Inclulbus

This dude just talks to talk, can't ever get anything right... lmao. Apparently he's forgot his quote of " there is no winner of this game " [referring to cowboys vs chiefs]. Then one week later.. Eagles losing to the Raiders. I forgot.. the Raiders are so much better then the 49ers.. SO yeah, Eagles have it on lock down.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

:doh: