Eagles WR DeSean Jackson Ties NFL Touchdown Record

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by MediaGuy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

You have got to be kidding me? Did you just start watching the Cowboys this year or something? TO did a ton of classless things while in Dallas, not to mention before going to Dallas like celebrating on the team's star at mid field. Then while he was there he spit in D Hall's face during a game. He berated his teammates and coaches on the sidelines over and over, and that's way worse than anything D Jackson could ever do, for the simple fact that he's doing it to his own team. At least Jackson is doing something that you "think" is disrespectful against another team. That's at least better than doing it to his own team.

And Deion Sanders? Do we really have to even go here? The constant taunting, the INT and KR's where he would kick his legs up in the air? The comments before and after games? D Jackson isn't anywhere close to Deion Sanders as far as showboating and doing what you call disrespectful.

And Michael Irvin?? Was there ever a game where he didn't taunt the opposing team, laugh at provoke the other team after he had big plays? Was he not one of the most theatrical players of all time as far as his antics? I think we all know the answer to that rhetorical question. Irvin and Deion Sanders were the showboating KINGS of the NFL in the 90's.

1 person likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, i could see how one would forget these two deals.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

yep and irvin admits as much. even went on about how he doesnt understand the angst against philly fans for what happened when he got hurt. said he taunted the philly fans for years on the sidelines and knew it would come back on him someday.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Sith, just in case you didn't know ........... you have just been Texecuted !!! :icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I agree with BiTB... that celbration with Andy Reid was freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree lil D Jax is cockier then I would like BUT he also delivers and it hasn't caused any major problems so far so I'm ok with it. I do worry about trouble down the road though

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think andy got a whole foot off the ground

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I was worried D Jax might get injured

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Very unlikely. I'm surprised there wasn't a rare earthquake in the medowlands that night.

8. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

lmao at Andy Reid jumping. He looked liked a sack of crap.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny that's the exact same thought i have when i look at wade's coaching resume.

2 people like this.
  10. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

Ha ha! JJ, that is old school. Bringing it back!