Ed Hochuli Explains Critical Penaltly On Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Vs Bears

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Dec 5, 2010.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So now your saying you can't tackle people from behind? Your worse the Goodell! Of ALL the commentary on this this week I have heard only two people say they thought the hit was illegal. Your one of em homer.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I just watched the video a few more times and it's obvious some of you need your eyes checked. Looked like a forearm to the head, if not the head the neck at the very least.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I can see how someone would say that watching it in real time but it's been slowed down and zoomed in and definitivly shown not to be. If you have seen the slow mo shots and still think that then your just not being honest with yourself.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm being very honest with myself. If someone can find a video of the hit in slow mo, i'd love to see it.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Try ESPN, NFL network, Showtime's Inside the NFL, etc etc etc etc. I have seen it 20 times in the past 3 days

6. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

What a bullcrap call. I had no idea.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

What a bullcrap call. I had no idea.

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If you could fine someone on that OBVIOUS clean hit, I hope your balls fall off, and you grow tits on your back. Right, there is credibility to these fines. This clip proves total bullcrap. They are looking at the same crap we are, I assume.:icon_rolleyes:

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

It's what we saw on television that game, and why the announcers all said LEGAL hit. That's why I couldn't understand why anyone who watched the game could have seen it any different.