Every Good Player Is Getting Tagged With Something

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by eaglesrule4ever, Feb 20, 2008.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Almost all the people we have talked about for the last 2 weeks have either gotten a franchise tag or resigned with there team i seriously hate the franchise tag they should really do away with then theres the transition tag stupid as hell also, then there are other tags also but plan and simple the free agency period is probably going to be dull in the mist of it 32 teams will be going after basically one big time player because there is no one out there right now it doesnt give teams options which is gay.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You want the NFL to do with tags what you do with periods and sentence structure...get rid of them? :icon_mrgreen:

3. eaglesrule4ever

Exactly right dawk thats was just an example. But on a more serious note does that bother everyone so much or do they just like to complain about stupid crap.Why do people talk about grammar on a site thats 100% uncut and 100% uncensored really and were talking about football and grammar i just think its stupid. Im not trying to be ignort or anything but i just think its extremely dumb and childish it doesnt matter if you can read it.

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

:worstthread:

5. DawkinsINT

At times it is a bit hard to follow and needs to be read twice at certain points. I don't understand why you don't just use periods. It's not asking much.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Back on topic, it does seem like it will be a rather dull free agency period this year.

7. eaglesrule4ever

America is a free country, I don't understand why you all just can't read it with out periods. It's not asking much.

8. DawkinsINT

It doesn't really start until the 29th. So, we'll see.

No, it's not. Bush is still in office.

9. eaglesrule4ever

HAHA so funny (sarcasm) but seriously now is it really that big of a deal about the comma and period crap.

10. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

There are basic rules of grammar for a reason no one is asking you to place every comma apostrophe and emdash in the correct spot hell they are not even asking you to spell every word right it is for your own good that you structure your sentences at the very least so they can be read and your opinion can be presented in a way where other can understand it and respond rather than glance over it because it is gibberish in their eyes.

Try and tell me you didn't stumble through that. Dawk isn't being a grammar nazi, he's just saying that you can only simplify your language so much before you end up making it more complicated. Honestly, sometimes it is hard to make sense of some of the stuff you write. I'm not insulting your intelligence, I know you have the ability to put a period where one needs ot be, so why not just do it? And, no you don't have to change it if you don't want to, but don't do it to spite anybody, because in the end you're only screwing yourself over.

On topic, it might be a worse free agency than we expected, but I like the franchise tag. There's elements of risk and strategy involved. Anyway, there are still some solid players out there and from the Eagles' standpoint, we were probably never going to end up with Allen, Suggs, or Clark in the end.

11. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

LMAO - rep!

12. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

holy crap.......an eagle fight. lol

13. DawkinsINT

It's the whole T.O. - McNabb situation again. :moe: :icon_lol:

14. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Actually - I think this is what free agency was meant to do. Keep salaries even and keep players on their teams.

15. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

If it quotes like a rat and posts like a rat,...:icon_mrgreen: