Everytime I Vist This Site There's A Sound That Goes Off

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Sportsguy, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

LOD ~~> :kicknads: <~~ IT f*g

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm one of those IT fags, and there's no Spyware on GIF.

Stop kicking me in the nuts LOD.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm an IT f*g too...if there's was spyware here, I would've been fired months ago :icon_confused:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No crap, TJ actually got a promotion because he spends all day at work on GIF.

:icon_lol:

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Screw yeah :icon_cool:

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx fellas, our IT guy thinks LOD's IT guy needs to go back to school. I just want to reassure people that there is NO SPYWARE here on GIF, only advertisements.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

You mean that ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding dingding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. Make it FREAKEN STOP.....It's driving me mad!:moe:

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

that ding,ding,ding,ding is the smoke alarm lunch is done take it out the oven.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

turn off your speakers, see wasn't that easy?

10. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea thanks

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I scoured the ads we are running and I think I found all the ads that were making noises and deleted them. If this happens again by all means PM me. Many times what happens is the ads are hosted by a third party and they change the ad after they are approved. I have no problems deleting any problematic ads.

12. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I did and I still heard it.....then I heard it in my sleep, along with voices....:icon_redface:

13. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I just got a new computer and I am using IE and now every time I post or change a page here the full page popup ad comes up. It doesn't just come up when I log on but every page refresh it comes up. I tried changing my pop up block setting from block to allow and then back again. It does it both ways. What am I doing wrong?

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Use Mozilla Firefox, and make it allow cookies.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Clean the cache?

Congrats on the new computer!

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I just got the computer today and I don't have Mozilla or firefox. I need to clean the cache after minutes of use?

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I am glad I did. Sweets you use Thunderbird? How do you like it?

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No 86 I don't use it...just firefox

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Go on with IE and allow cookies