Ex-Colts WR Marvin Harrison Denies Retirement Rumors

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by wide right, May 7, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Former Colts WR Marvin Harrison, now a free agent, said he has no plans to retire and that he wants to play in 2009, according to his agent, Tom Condon. The problematic knee that has limited some of Harrison's speed and overall effectiveness the past two seasons hasn't been an issue either, Condon said. "I played in 15 games last year and a playoff game, and I intend to play again this season," Condon said Harrison told him in a conversation Thursday afternoon. There hasn't been much interest in Harrison at this point, but Condon said he expects his client to sign with a team close to the time that training camps open later this summer.

Source: Steve Wyche, NFL.com

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be surprised if no takes him to atleast help out younger receivers. To have a vetran for rookies to learn from.

3. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I think it goes down to philly or indy. the places he lives

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He wouldent fit in here in philly even though it would be nice.

desean definitly starting

curtis will most likley start cause maclin is a rookie

maclin and avant will probably be the slot guys and avant was money last year

baskett is still a solid player has showed up in games with curtis injured

reggie brown has found himself at the bottom but the eagles say they havent given up on him

i dont think we have room and i wouldent want anyone to move down the depth chart i think its good the way it is.