Falcons At Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Falcons

66.7%
  2. Chiefs

33.3%
  1. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

but hey .. at least there was a B2 flyover .... pathetic game by the chiefs.

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

All these buttholes taking carries and touches out of Jamaal's workload are starting to piss me off. What do they put in the water in KC? First it was freaking Thomas Jones who was the thorn in JC's side, now it's Peyton and this Draughn guy. All inferior backs, yet the brass in KC have always insisted upon taking carrys away from Charles. I understand a change of pace back and crap but it's freaking silly how you call 29 Run plays for your backs and one of the best most explosive backs in the league only sees 16 of them.

The Chiefs were destined to lose this one the minute they drew up a gameplan that involved not giving Charles the ball 20+ times. Although, I understand that they may have been a bit apprehensive when it came to giving him a heavy workload fresh off the ACL injury in his first regular season game back.

Moving forward, I'd prefer if they just dropped Hillis from the roster. Dude, was nothing more than a flash in a pan. He makes me never wanna play madden 12 ever again...

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Too bad they didn't drop their payload on the Chiefs bench.