Falcons WR Roddy White Slams 49ers QB Alex Smith

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Falcons wide receiver Roddy White slammed 49ers quarterback Alex Smith via twitter Friday night and wondered why the team is still planning on retaining him. White wrote, "Why is the 49ers wasting their time with alex smith they need to move on better yet try to get luck next year would be good for them. 2 coaches have been fired for tht mans performance." White later apologized for his comments toward Smith and said the 49ers should re-sign him to a multi-year deal. "Ok 49ers fans I'm sorry I take tht back alex smith is a great players and the 49ers should sign him to a 5 year deal btw I don't have anything against alex smith wht so ever he is a great guy," White said. White however mentioned that Vince Young was drafted a year after Smith and has done more in Tennessee yet "he's being run out of Nashville." "That's the NFL for ya."

Source: RoddyWhiteTV: Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
  2. The CBA situation is the only thing saving Smith's butt right now......

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Some people need to stay off of twitter

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

sounds like got some TO in him

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Typical WR nonsense.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Very sincere apology lol.

7. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Seriously, what a D-bag. And BTW, the 2 coaches got canned, because they were TERRIBLE head coaches.

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Can't really disagree with him.

9. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I don't agree that Alex got those guys fired, those guys were awful coaches.

Besides, I agree with the platform and that it is any of him business. still a D-bag move whether you agree or not.

10. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Alex smith didnt play a single game the year Mike Nolan got canned so hows him getting fired anyone but his own fault

11. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Roddy just said what a lot of people feel though....it's the fact that he needs to realize he's not in position to say that.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! The man said it true, he has every right to say it, and I commend him for it. Preach on Roddy.

13. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Dude is right, I said the same damn thing on facebook. Get over it people guy speaks facts.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

On tired of people apologizing....nutt up if that's how you feel so be it