Falcons WR Roddy White's Brother Shot Dead On James Island

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by 86WARD, May 18, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The brother of Atlanta Falcons standout wide receiver Roddy White was shot to death outside a James Island nightclub early Saturday.

Tyrone Moore Jr., 21, of Charleston died of a gunshot wound, Charleston County Deputy Coroner Kimberly Rhoton said.

Moore, White's half-brother, had lived with the Falcons player in Atlanta for several years and was attending high school there in 2008, according to published reports.

Moore and White were raised by their mother, Joenethia White, in a house not far from James Island Charter High School where Roddy was an athletic standout.

At 2:51 a.m. Saturday, deputies were dispatched to 222 Mosquito Beach Road for a report of a shooting, Charleston County Sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson said.

Source: http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...shot-to-death-on-james-islands-mosquito-beach

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is rough. hate to hear that.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sounds like a fun night club.

4. Buck Fenson

you know, you almost never hear of some 50 to 70 year old getting killed at 3 am at some bar. wonder why that is. I went to bars in my misguided youth but they wasn't like that bar. we just wanted to party and get ducked up. but not that ducked up.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I used to go to bars all the time, and I could probably count on one hand how many fights I saw.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Buck Fenson

I was going to bars in the major extasy heyday and no one was fighting. just one big lovefest.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

wow, that sucks