Fantasy Football Free Cheat Sheet & ADP List For All

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by mike oxlong, Jun 29, 2008.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Very nice! Got mine. Thank you Mike.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

no problem fellas, keep the scoring systems coming, once camp gets going, I start to get inundated with requests, If I do your sheets early, they'll be easier to update later.

:icon_cool:

3. wide right

I finally got a chance to look them over completely. Very nice work. What was your criteria for the overall ranking sheets? Is it a VBD system?
    Just curious.

BTW,
    I just finally understood your screen name. I'm slow sometimes.
    Very funny.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You really are slow :lol:

Hey, Mike...I'll try to post my legue details tonight...I'm interested in this thing :icon_cheesygrin:

5. mike oxlong

you got it, I used mostly assigned values. I use some historical statistical data as well, I try to assign values based on system, scoring, opposition, injury risk, playing time, touches per game, too many to list, etc.

There are many variables to be able to apply so many different scoring systems. IT's totally different for auction or salary cap leagues.

I just appreciate all the feedback and love to provide a free service that is not junk as well, lol

looking forward to it TJ

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

16-team league with IDP.

Roster Positions:
    QB, WR, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories:
    Passing Yards (160 yards per point)
    Passing Touchdowns (1)
    Interceptions (-0.5)
    Rushing Yards (60 yards per point)
    Rushing Touchdowns (1)
    Receptions (0.15)
    Reception Yards (60 yards per point)
    Reception Touchdowns (1)
    Return Yards (180 yards per point)
    Return Touchdowns (1.5)
    2-Point Conversions (0.5)
    Fumbles (-0.15)
    Fumbles Lost (-0.5)
    Offensive Fumble Return TD (1)
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards (0.5)
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards (0.6)
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards (0.7)
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards (0.8)
    Field Goals 50+ Yards (1)
    Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-0.75)
    Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-0.5)
    Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-0.3)
    Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (-0.1)
    Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
    Point After Attempt Made (0.25)
    Point After Attempt Missed (-0.5)
    Tackle Solo (0.25)
    Tackle Assist (0.1)
    Sack (0.5)
    Interception (0.8)
    Fumble Force (0.6)
    Fumble Recovery (0.6)
    Touchdown (1)
    Safety (1)
    Pass Defended (0.4)
    Block Kick (1)

Yeah, I know...low scoring. The idea is that the scores resemble a real football game.

Let me know if you need anything else.

I PM'd you my e-mail address.

7. mike oxlong

I love low scoring leagues, I will say that your's is the lowest I have ever seen. Congrats, lol

I'll have your sheets tonight some time

I'm assuming D, D should be LB, LB

Sheets have been sent. Let the posting commence

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I printed out the sheets Mike...they look good. I'm going to look over them this weekend, but the true test will come in season...

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hi, Mike. Got the sheets and took a glimpse of them...look really cool :icon_cheesygrin:

I'll check them as soon as I get home.

Thanks!!

10. mike oxlong

How'd you like the sheets TJ?

11. wide right

Why isn't anyone else taking oxlong up on this offer? Only 3 people so far. The more info you can have the better going in to the draft. Take the man up on his offer. They are very good sheets.

12. mike oxlong

i have so many requests in email from a few forums, even the guy who installed the cabinets in our file room asked me for sheets, lol

13. mike oxlong

im starting to get a lot of requests through other sites, just email me your info

14. mike oxlong

just to let you all know, I am getting bombarded now with requests for sheets, I'll still be able to do them, just give me a couple days lead time before you draft.

15. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Really nice Prof. Can't wait to play you in our league this year.

16. mike oxlong

im just shocked more people haven't emailed me from this site. I think I have a total of 11 for people that emailed me through this site reference. This is the busiest site that I posted that I will give out free cheat sheets and so far the least amount of requests

17. wide right

I 100% endorse these cheat sheets. You're a fool not to take Mr Oxlong up on this offer.

Thanks again, very thorough and helpful. I voted for ya last month for the Montana.:icon_mrgreen:

18. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i will take you up on your offer im in a league with bunch if guys i work with im actually defending champ but here is the info

it is a 12 team league 2 divisons roster size 15 we must start 1 qb 2 rb 3wr 1te 1k 1d

scoring for qb's 1pt every 25 yrds 6pts td -2 for int 1 pt every 10 yrds rushing 6 for rushing td

rb and wr's te's again 6pts for td's 1 pt every 10 yrds rush/rec 1 pt every reception

kickers it's your normal scoring
    defensively it is usual scoring only it is heavly favored to not give up points if the other team scores more then 10 pts on your defense you only get 3 pts for that then of course you get the sacks and int's and what not

this is no keeper league wont be picking draft order till next week and draft is 2 thursday away thanks for any help

19. mike oxlong

phiglesphan, buffgrandpa, and truelife - all sheets have been sent.

20. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

sheets are great thank you very much guys at work are all pissed someone gave me a special sheet. It's great thanks again and job well done