Fantasy Junkies How About A 32 Team League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by nlsmike, Apr 1, 2008.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Wouldn't that kill all of the strategy involved in fantasy football? I assume it would just be one long draft.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait...what about those weeks in which there will only be 28 active QBs?

3. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

there will be basically 2 drafts one for the AFC and one for the NFC. The schedule will mirror the NFL. and on bye weeks I will fill in teams to play other teams on bye weeks. SO yes if the Browns draft lt and week 1 they play the cowboys they could have lt as well. 17 week league with playoffs being held throughout the NFL playoffs (separate draft with winners of regular season)

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

so its like 2 16 team leagues, All the teams would be represented, but it would be 2 fantasy leagues and we only would use the real team names in order to mirror the schedule.

I have done something similar

I was in a 192 team league which was 16, 12 team leagues and there were 6 teams for each nefl team.

There was prizes for winning your division and then there was a giant tournament from week 13 on. I made it to the round of 8 out of 192, it was interesting to say the least

5. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

Not exactly right but close. There will be 16 teams in the AFC and 16 teams in the NFC but during the season the NFC will play the AFC as well. Check out our home page for this league here

Click this

6. mike oxlong

I meant basically it's 2 16 team fantasy leagues, the AFC and NFC playing the actual schedule, I got the format, the AFC conference gets a draft and the NFC conference gets a draft, hence you thing about teams that face each other could have the same players

7. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

You hit the nail on the head sir that is exactly how it is

8. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

if there is a way for me to get in for free i would love it. get me into all of the free stuff. let me know about it

9. mike oxlong

you moocher

10. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

Yeah sure there is you can donate some money to me and I will use that to pay your entry. Then there really will be no cost for the league.

Currently only 11 spots left had 15 yesterday but it seems to be picking up.

11. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

wants info :D

12. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

all I need is your email address.

13. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

We have 5 spots left and they will fill fast.

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Sign me up Doc.

15. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

Just need your email, pm it to me

16. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

still at a stand still with this