Father Arrested For Forcing Son To Wear Packers Jersey

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by skinsfan1, Jan 16, 2008.

1. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I bet TO had something to do with this

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Guys wife must be a Bears fan though. I am guessing the kid must be a Lions fan. Not smart enough to just wear the jersey and not get his nutty father arrested.

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

I can't wait to see the next cowboy fan in TO jersey, I have a wadded up roll of tissue in my pocket for the next myopic fool sporting that lame butt crap.

:icon_jook:

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Hahaha, my grandmother is from Wisconsin and my dad always messes around with me saying they're crazy, I think I'm gonna email her and say, I guess they're crazy.

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Man, the poor little fella must be getting teased in school about this. :rollinglaugh:

6. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

they have to be crazy for the females to wear cheese heads hottie shorts, low cut tops, belly ring and being able to eat a whole pizza plus a case of beer. YO BRak! Big gals need luving too! There's a ton of those cheese heads at Titled Kilt off of Hyw 6 and I-10 W.
    :king2:

7. BCheezy

BCheezy Starter

Freaking classless dipcrap Packfans.

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

At first I thought this was in the NFL smack forum... but this is real, that's so sad. The poor kid was restrained for an hour... with tape. The dad sounds insane and dangerous.

9. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

A drinking state with a football problem... Nuff said.

10. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Wow - thats a pretty bold statement to make because one guy went overboard showing his support. Why don't you ask some of your friends, if you have any, that may have been at the game here last weekend, and I bet they would call us anything but classless. :fu07:

11. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

Typical Cheesehead crap. I would expect nothing less from the land of cowcrap and beer.

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Honestly....More kids should be tied up with tape four hours on end. It would solve a ton of problems. I think i just might start with my kid. he needs some downtime and time to think about things lol

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Nay, I strongly suggest take away his TV and video games, he'll mind you really quick if you do that. Also, a few groundings and take away his ice cream will snap your kid into reality.

14. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

SB is insane and dangerous

15. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

A Seasquawk fan talking about clbutt.....are you freaking kidding me!:fool:

16. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I read that CNN is continuing this story, and the mother is in tears as she repeats the story! Wow, somebody needs a Dr. Phil moment! :rollinglaugh: Poor little fella.

17. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

hmmm, another friggen rookie, (A Vikings fan even), rippen, the Packers, imagine that?? And I know, because I have been to Vikings - Packers Games in GB.... Packers fans have ALOT more class than you can ever dream of.

As far as the cowcrap goes,, go eat some... as far as the beers,, no alcohol abuse allowed.. just send it my way.

18. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

And that comes from a team whose team MISSED the playoffs. Very nice typical response, go watch some Smackdown to come up with better material.

19. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

and yet you mock my grip on reality....

you sir, are a major freaking dipcrap.

thank you very much :icon_cheesygrin:

was it my addiction to blood or my very evil smile that clued you in?

or the better question......does it turn you on?

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Ahh, go tie you kid up and lock him in the basement when you go watch football. I think I'll go replace my toilet when the Pats/SD game comes on.