FIFA Confederations Cup Final

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by nastynate184, Jun 28, 2009.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Thanks, Brazil!!

Mexico remains the only CONCACAF team to win the Confederations cup :icon_cheesygrin:

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Confed cup = Bezirksliga :icon_cheesygrin:

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Don't piss on my parade, Olly. We've had it tough. We've only won the '99 Confederations Cup and the '05 Under-17 World Cup :icon_confused:

I'm glad the only cup the U.S. will ever win is the Gold Cup :lol:

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

man what a stinker... they had a heckin 2 goal lead and the blew it... it was 4-2 cause they scored a goal but didn't allow it or something, it clearly crossed the line... You knew once Brazil tied it that they were going to end it. and once they took the lead you knew it was over because they never went into brazil half of field in the 2nd half. oh well a good run nonetheless.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, Brazil was supposed, to give the US boys a 2 goals advantage, by the FIFA :icon_cheesygrin:

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I was so disappointed.

7. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

yeah it was dissappointing but a great effort nonetheless. US soccer slowly but surely is getting better i wish they would market the US soccer atheletes like they do NBA. it would be more popular.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i was so broken hearted yesterday watching this match..........i wanted the USA to just hold on for that second half ..........but we are getting better every year

9. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Like TJ told me... evil never wins lol.

Go Brazil.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The best part is that I watched the first half, and ended up so disgusted, I decided to turn on the XBox. When I heard USA had choked, I started making back-flips :lol:

Brazil's jogo bonito beat USA's weasel soccer. Everything in the world is right once again :eek:ld:

11. Omen

spoken like two jealous girls at a high school dance.......that never get asked to dance

oh by the way how far did you guys make it

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We won it in 1999 when we beat Brazil in the final. We didn't choke away a 2-0 lead. Thank you very much :icon_cheesygrin:

And you should know only one team per confederation makes it. You guys did this time, we will have a better participation next time :eek:ld:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Racist.

14. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Go RUSSIA @ World Cup ^^ ohh yeah and germany ! :icon_lol:

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I love what Russia is doing. Ever since last year's Euro, they showed a glimpse of the things that are about to come for them. I have them as my dark horse in the next World Cup.

16. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

:buttrock:
    :beerchug:

Yeah , they have some great young guns . Small and quick players (like Arshavin). and Hiddink freaking rocks.

17. Omen

Are you talking 10 yrs ago dude come on..........i know only one goes that why i said it

stop hating dude at least it bought u and fez together again........

side note who do you like from Mexico......Chivas Indios America ect....

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Maybe the US team will get some unexpected help. Jermaine Jones, who has dual citizenship, is upset that he never got some playing time for Germany. He is thinking about playing for the USA...

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hoped on the Cruz Azul bandwagon a few years ago, and never looked back. Although I still root for my local team Gallos Blancos de Queretaro, although they always finish last :icon_confused:

20. Omen

oh i was just asking bc i just got tickets to see AC Milan VS America here in atl.......and last week Mexico beat Venezuela here in atl i gave my ticket to my brother in law bc i coulnt go but MX won 4-0

i kinda root for the indios bc im from El Paso and Juarez is the sister city

J JOnes nneds to come to the US team we nned some help