Fire Wade Phillip's Ass!!!

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im Irich

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not quite..... but on our bye week this loss was as close to an eagles win as I will get.

3. Jihad Joe

Welllllllllll......

What in particular did you see that was hecked.

I honestly would like to know from someone that saw it. Game wasnt on here and I couldnt get a working stream, ( and by the time I got home I probobly didnt really want one)

I was looking to see who you guys were playing

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Brad Johnson's timing to the receivers was pathetic.... his timing with his center was even off as he bungled a snap early for a big loss. The Oline was swiss cheese making matters worse. The D couldn't do crap for SJax. The punting coverage teams let 2 opportunities to pin them inside the 5 turn to touchbacks cause they couldn't catch a ball right in their hands. TO dropped several passes, as did Crayton and Witten though a good bit of those were on Brad Johnson several were catchable. Running game was ok but couldn't get it done alone. That enough?

5. Jihad Joe

Sounds pretty much how its been the past few weeks X2. Except brad at least

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I watched the game to, and I don't think it would have made any difference had Romo played. The Cowboy O-line was pathetic, the defense was even more pathetic if possible. Hell, they even had the announcers saying how "there was no fire or sense of urgency" in this team.

7. Jihad Joe

Thats exactly why I want Phillips gone

These guys seem to approch games like they begin with them up 28 points

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

This offense has all the weapons you can ask for and yet not a clue how to use them.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

and our d efense has solid players too and still no production other than ware

10. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Fire your DC, can't fire the Head Coach when it's really JJ anyway, Wade is just a puppet.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i was agianst wade phillips last year
    just sayin

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lol Mike lost a whack load of vcash. poor bugger!

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i lost 4 mill here
    34 mill on another board

Joe
    I watched from the opening snap till fox yanked the game

the timing was horrible, the 'defense' pft, what defense, other than Ware there was nothing
    the secondary was even worse today
    Barber got stuffed behind the line more today than Ive ever seen too

14. Jihad Joe

You know, the line played very well when Koiser came back, and him going down again was about the same time as our downward spirial

Makes me wonder

15. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Yet the players are so vocal about how much they love Uncle Wade's player-friendly approach a lot more than Tuna's hard-nosed one.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No time to panic yet...(I've kept telling this to myself ever since the Rams jumped on a 14-7 lead).

I was against Phillips' hiring ever since it happened...I'd rather have had Norv Turner...but oh, well...what's done is done. We still have half a season to go. Anything can happen.

17. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Yet you have an all-caps "FIRE WADE" msn nickname. :icon_cheesygrin:

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And that's the problem, IMO. They need to get their asses kicked...but not by the opposing team :icon_rolleyes:

Sarcasm...you're not getting it...

19. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

You fail at using it. :icon_cheesygrin:

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

TJ
    norv turner is pushing it