Floyd Mayweather Making Things Racial Against Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Dragonite, Feb 14, 2012.

1. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

He should box Jeremy Lin. Oh wait Mayweathers a cat so that won't happen. Listen all I'm saying is that if Daniel Tosh can take a punch from Manny Pacquiao I'm sure you can.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

What led you to this belief?

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

did mayweather get like this when the williams sisters came onto the tennis scene and did what every top white player had did ? or tiger woods in golf ? because the media hype on them was obviously only about ther skin color had nothing to do with their talent.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

:word:

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Never thought about that, damn straight.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

plus it seems the nba players that mayweather said he is speaking for because they are too scared to get fined are really, really being PC with all the tweets, quotes and re-actions in favor of this kid's run.

i mean everyone knows ron artest is the definition of an uncle tom and yet he was jumping around the lakers locker room the other day when lin hit the game winner.

bottom line is mayweather is a bigot, womman beating too scared to fight pacman cat.

catch aids you freaking jerk.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

doubt he would fight a man who is in a coma, dont see why people still see in color.I look at how he goes about his business and for that sysstem he is in is making it easier for the man,