Former NFL QB Steve McNair Shot Dead in Tennessee

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Crowned, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RIP
    he was executed, thats horribly sad

2. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

Wow.... this is sad! RIP

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

bummer

R.I.P

4. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

RIP Air Mcnair will be missed.

5. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

Never been so happy in my life not to be famous! It's unreal what's going on these days!

I had the utmost for McNair because he was one of those guys that was the exception to the "QB aren't tough" rule. Playing hurt and still being the best player on the field those days as well. You couldnt help but respect him.

Whatever the circumstances, whether it was an execution, a robbery gone wrong, whatever, it's a tragedy and I hope he is at peace wherever he is now.

RIP Steve

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Any further news?

Is it a confirmed murder suicide?

7. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

I heard double homicide on a couple stations but it could be either or at this point.

I don't even know what to think right now, he's the reason I like football.

8. rikvanloo

rikvanloo Rookie

WTF. That's unreal.... Couldn't believ it when I saw the headliner.... Unbelievable. My condoleances to his family and friends.....

9. Rihan23

Rihan23 WR 88 Untouchable

R.I.P he was a true athlete

10. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RIP Steve McNair You will be missed by all the Ravens fans

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

^^^ those are nice graphics - I really enjoyed his time as a Raven, the guy was of a special breed.

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Rest In Peace, the great Air McNair... I'm finding this hard to believe, Double homicide? wtfff!

13. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

IF the woman found dead with him is not his wife, then the wife is suspect #1.

14. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

That is the first thing I thought too.

RIP Steve McNair

By all accounts I've ever read he seems like a good guy and certainly not somebody you would expect to get murdered. It will be very interesting to find out what actually happened here.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wonder if it was in his home, or were they having a 4th of July celebration and it was outside?

Anyone know?

16. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

It sounds to me like he was inside his home.

17. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

RIP. great qb and a class act. too damn soon

18. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

RIP. You were truely a real professional, no one can ever say you misplayed the game that we all love.

19. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

the wife is in mississippi, reports are that steve rented the condo for the dead women and that she was his girlfriend. other reports and rumors are that steve did her then himself

20. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

The condo is reportedly very close to the restaurant he had opened in Nashville last month. But the fact that the dead girl is being linked to him as being his g/f, when the guy was married with 4 children, makes the wife very suspicious.