Former RB O.J. Simpson Brutally Beaten In Prison (False Rumor)

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Feb 15, 2011.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I don't even believe in karma, but apparently it's a SNITCH!

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

O.J. Simpson

Hate to bear the bad news but....

Nevada police: 'No truth whatsoever' to OJ story - CBSSports.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]YouTube - The Price is Right losing horn[/ame]

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I thought it was sad when John Connor died at the end.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

prision justice isnt pretty, just effective. :cope:

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

7. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

No matter what I might think of O.J. (and I do think he was guilty, BTW), I never will defend any actions by any hate group, even if it takes place in prison.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

too bad this isn't true ............. but for all that are saying '2 wrongs don't make a right' ............ bullcrap .......... anytime a bad human being gets it, it is a good day, regardless of who is dishing it out ................ for example, pedophiles notoriously get killed in prison .......... does it really matter WHO is killing the pedophile as long as they get killed like they deserve?

9. SRW

This was a feel good story for me until it came out it wasn't true......

10. markaz

:word:^^^

11. WC Jerome

I guess we will agree to disagree on this. If this actually would've happened, the fact is that this white supremacist group only committed this act for their own personal reason reason. Not to please those who don't like O.J. for other reasons. Now if he was in there braggin' about certain conquests or whatever, you can make an argument that he brought it on himself, but I'm still NOT gonna defend anything that some MF'ing racist butt group does!!! :icon_evil:

12. markaz

Hypothetically of course, but, tell your side of the story to the Goldman and Brown families. Just sayin'.

13. WC Jerome

I understand that and I'm not saying that he should have been found innocent of what happened 17 years ago, but we're talking about a damn 'WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP' here!!! I'm sorry, but I have a problem with that!!

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i understand what you're saying............. you have an issue with 'why' the skinheads (if the story were true) were pummelling o.j. and that skinheads exist at all ...... i understand ....... for me, i figure their probably going to be skinheads no matter what and the MORE time they spend pummelling murderers/pedophiles/serial killers, that means they have LESS time to do their racist crap with innocent people............ IF they are going to be racist buttholes, I want them to occupy their time on people that deserve an ass-beating, not the innocent people that don't deserve it.

15. SRW

In a round about way....I agree with Stubing. If they are going to hate? Let it be on the likes of O.J. since it's common ground!

16. markaz

In a direct way, I agree with Stubing. How is generally hating other human beings other than those of their own race worse than being a murderer of two innocent people? That this hate group can exercise decisive action within the prison walls against someone lower themselves is quite OK. This is hypothetical, unfortunately.

17. WC Jerome

What exactly makes the 'skinheads' above O.J.? They are both on the same level, IMO. There have been 'skinheads' that have also beaten and murdered innocent people.

18. markaz