Forum Lurkers...Don't Be Scared To Post On GIF!

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by SRW, Aug 5, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

What's Going On?
    Currently Active Users: 7684 (16 members and 7668 guests)

So what's up visitors, got some opinions? Let's hear 'em!

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That's a crazy number of guests!

3. SRW

Currently Active Users: 8038 (18 members and 8020 guests)

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Come on guests...join the fun!!!

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY]Pulp Fiction - English Motherhecker Do You Speak It - YouTube[/ame]

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Whaaat?

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I have reason to believe one of the voices in my head is behind this. I'm conducting a lineup as we speak...

[​IMG]

:notme2:

8. SRW

So what the deal people? Members acting like lurkers around here of late. They just camp out logged in, don't post a reply, don't post news, don't post blogs. Is there a link broken to the new posts or new reply buttons I am not aware of? It's a football Sunday and people are sitting on their hands like they have no opinions on anything.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION], [MENTION=1821]Tarkus[/MENTION], [MENTION=2046]Lddbck[/MENTION], [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION], [MENTION=4085]GreenFish11[/MENTION], [MENTION=835]MadMoxxiFavGun[/MENTION], [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION]+, [MENTION=3721]IX 7 III[/MENTION], [MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION]+, [MENTION=1793]Spiman2u[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]*+, [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION]+, [MENTION=4032]Diesel44[/MENTION], [MENTION=4046]ICECOLD[/MENTION], [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION], [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION]

10. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i usually get distracted by your sig and forget

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Workin maaaaannnnnn

12. SRW

Members who visited today but didn't post:
    [MENTION=1146]BoltzRule[/MENTION], [MENTION=2175]CaptainStubing[/MENTION], [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION], [MENTION=4085]GreenFish11[/MENTION], [MENTION=3845]groenator[/MENTION], [MENTION=762]happ[/MENTION], [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION], [MENTION=3721]IX 7 III[/MENTION], [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION], [MENTION=4456]mcrann1[/MENTION], [MENTION=4108]Phil[/MENTION], [MENTION=607]Saintsfan1972[/MENTION], [MENTION=2546]SoDev[/MENTION], [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION], [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION], [MENTION=548]TJ[/MENTION], [MENTION=4442]tuffy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4425]whirleybird[/MENTION], [MENTION=1150]Woodley55[/MENTION]

Got some opinions? Feel free to share 'em people!

13. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

Hey guys just got tapatalk back on the phone... been slammed at work and in the middle of moving into a new place. Lurking not intentional lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

14. SRW

Nice to see you back on the site! Tell a friend (or two) about us, will ya? Activity starts with the members.

15. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

My mama told me if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all.

Seriously though I don't even remember visiting today until now.

16. SRW

Well you are here now, feel free to post up your thought's on todays Redskins/Chargers game or any other games. We want opinions people, keep 'em coming!

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

That would fall under the if you don't have anything nice to say category...

18. SRW

And what your momma don't know, won't hurt. Didn't you watch the Waterboy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXET24aY7s]What Mama Don't Know... - YouTube[/ame]

Go get-a-postin, will ya? You don't just throw out dumb comments either, you have some thought. We need opinions from members to keep conversations going. Is this a forum or what?

19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea where the hell has [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION] been?

20. SRW

He was here today, just no posts....