Free Agency For your Team - Good, Bad Or Ugly?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Chrisbob, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Are you happy with your teams free agency moves thus far? Are they pissing you off not signing anyone or throwing stupid money at people?

Me, I'm happy with the Redskins additions so far. I was sorry to see Dock go but not at the price. Love having Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot back!

2. PatriotKid

PatriotKid Starter

I love what the Patriots are doing. I loved how everyone said the Patriots were cheap last year. Let's get this straight, the Patriots organization is one of the best in the league. They are smart with their money and to prove that they have 30 mil in cap this offseason.

Adalius Thomas-Probably the biggest singing of free agency

Kyle Brady-Pretty good fit and will most likely block for us.

Sammy Morris-A pretty good RB who is a familar division foe

Wes Welker-A rising football player from the Dolphins =O

3. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

If ever a player was made for BB to play with it's Adalius Thomas. That Pats D could be ever more scary with him running around there.

The Welker signing I'm a bit unsure about. I like the player, he's a gamer and a natural replacement for Troy Brown as a reciever/returner type but it's an awful lot of money and compensation in draft choices. Still, the Pats still have 2 first rounders as well.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Let's put it this way....the Titans so far? This sums it up:

[img:154:300:69a440cc20]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5867/uglydr0.jpg[/img:69a440cc20]

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'll be glad when Jerry finally gives Romo that extension. If he has a monster season in 2007, it won't be easy to re-sign him. Better do it since now.

I'm happy about signing Brad Johnson to be the back-up QB. And I don't know about Leonard Davis...

6. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

I'm still pissed that Thomas wouldn't want to move West to earn more money than in New England...

And I'm not too fond on Ashley Lilly.

Other than that, it's ok.

7. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Free Agency for the Colts, as always, has largely been a non-event. The few moves they have made I've been happy with.