'Free Sean Payton' Shirts Hit New Orleans Stores

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by Sweets, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

'Free Sean Payton' shirts hit New Orleans stores

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Good luck with that...I don't think it's going to do anything except make that store owner rich...but whateva!!!

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Peyton is guilty, he told his people to lie.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Not only this ^, but he's rich and now has a lot of time off. Don't feel sorry for this cat a bit.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He may be rich, but he's not getting paid this coming season, which means he's out $7 million. I hope what the Saints did was worth it.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Cha-ching....

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

maybe the aints fans will go back to wearing bags on their heads ?

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We can only hope...

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

if you've ever been to bourbon street you know it will

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

That street rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

no more bags. get over it.

12. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

no more bags ever.

anyways I dunno how I feel about this verdict. I will not buy a shirt though.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Bourbon rocks, I'll take 2.

14. Buck Fenson

I don't like it but it is what it is. He shouldn't have lied and tried to cover it up. Also with the emails they should have known better. I am not worried. We are in good hands.

15. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Yeah it is what it is I am not excusing what they did but I just don't know if I actually agree with this verdict or not. Part of me thinks excessive, part of me thinks not.

16. Buck Fenson

Look at it like this. We will have our running game back and better this year. Sure we lost Nicks but picked up Grubbs which I think he can step in and not miss a beat. Meachum is gone but we have a couple of decent ones ready to step up. Of the people we lost the backups are ready to step in and continue to roll. I think Spags will improve this defense only if he slacks off the constant blitzing and playing more zonish. And with the gate gone maybe they will tackle better. Of course Payton will be missed but Pete C did a very good job those games Coach was out. I am ready for this season. Not going to bother watching the draft this year because it will hurt this year with no 1st or 2nd rd picks.