Garrard named starting QB

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by Bears 88, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Predator won't be too happy. :icon_wink:

2. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

:word: Pred is probably pissed right now. I hear they're looking to trade or release Byron.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wow....Del Rio said a couple days ago Leftwich was his man too. Yeah, that's good for team morale....our starting QB stinks AND our coach can't be trusted.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Thats not a good sign for Leftwich knowing this is his contract year. I bet Leftwich gets some starts this year anyway knowing Gerrard can't stay healthy for a whole 16 game regular season either.

5. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Watch Leftwich go somewhere else and light things up this year, possibly Atlanta? If he can stay healthy, I still think he can be a great QB in this league.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Knowing this is the final year of his contract with the Jags, it may not be that bad of an idea to trade him.

7. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Aaaaaaaaaaaand our chances of winning just got a little better, SteveRob.... beautiful.

(that will come back to bite me in the ass)

8. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

rofl, thats the first thing that popped into my head too

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Is this the best move for Jags or best move financially? I don't thinkGarrard is a better qb....because he is more durable and cheaper and played better in "pre-season" does not make him the better qb....not sure how this will work out for Jags.

10. SRW

I was just thinking that....week one in Jacksonville? Let's hope he has a repeat performance like he did last year in Nashville!

11. CloudyFuture

CloudyFuture The Future is Cloudy

NFL network is reporting that they will try to actively trade leftwich and if not they will release him....

someone better put pred on suicide watch....

12. SRW

13. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

I hear that :beer:

14. SRW