Giants Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 20, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2010.
  1. Giants

44.4%
  2. Cowboys

55.6%
  1. 5-2....best record of the NFC.

Bye week coming....time to fix the mistakes and get healthy. I'll take it.

2. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

naw but you giants fans are totally classless bragging about a players injury...just ridiculous..

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QzZ15-L38]YouTube - Bullcrap[/ame]

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Anyyyyyyhooooo

I see no reason to start Kitna. We need to go with McGee and see what we have in him. Scale it back, get the ground game going, and play hard on defense and we may be able to at least hit respectability.

Our overall record is obviously going to be hecked, but no reason we cant play .500 ball the rest of the way

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

whatever...oh by the way how's those Yankees working out for you classless New York fans.

6. Doesn't work on me.....not a baseball fan. :icon_smile:

7. Jihad Joe

Sith, drop it

8. For the record.....I didn't wish for him to get hurt.

But that injury opened the door for us.

9. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

sure you are don't deny it....

10. :icon_rolleyes:

11. Jihad Joe

And may have been the best thing for us

This team needs to go 5-11/6-10

We need a new staff, philosphy, and those high picks will be lovely

With Romo, even if we lost, we could have eeked our way to 7-9 or 8-8. All you get is a tweek not the changes No Romo guarentees

Going 1-4 with Romo erase's the possibility of him as an excuse

12. The changes begins at the top.....Wade's goose is cooked.

He's now on borrowed time.

13. Jihad Joe

He's been pretty much done since the Tennesse loss. Just makes no since to fire him in season unless you think Garrett is the future

Which the fact that Phillips is the head coach still tells me he isnt

Im calling it now, Ron Rivera will be our next coach, and a good chance Norv will follow him home to be the OC unless he retires. He wont get a HC offer. Rivera was close to the job in 2007, but lost out to Wade ecause of his lack of 3-4 experiences

14. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

WAT?

The Giants played sloppy and still pretty much scored at will and the Giants defense played conservative the last half of the fourth quarter. This game actually isnt that close. Giants had jsut about 500yds of offense. Ran the freaking ball all day, Smith and Nicks crap all over anyone that covered them etc. Without those turnovers this game is a 41-14 blowout. So no, the lucky team is Dallas in the sense that it should have been much worse.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i would not laugh at any sports injury no matter who it is.....having had knee sugery, torn tendons in ankles sepretaed shoulder all bc of FB i wont do it or wish it on any player

16. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

oh here we go, the feel sorry for us Cowboy fans. Maybe if the Cowboys werent perennial heckups, you'd have something to brag about. If manning went down you guys would be doing backflips and high fiving each other. And the players on the field would be doing some stupid celebration and then get a penalty for it.

17. Maybe I got a bit carried away......but then I was provoked. lol

Damn dude though.....that sucks.

18. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

you're going to replace a defensive minded head coach with a.............defensive minded head coach. No you need a guy that will command a team.

19. Now who's in denial Sith......:icon_cheesygrin: