Giants Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 20, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2010.
  1. Giants

44.4%
  2. Cowboys

55.6%
  1. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

lets see, the yankees are contenders every year. For the rangers, this is a once in a lifetime moment. Enjoy watching Cliff Lee this week, because after that

He gone

2. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

what ever dude like i said you guys day is coming and the wish for a season endung injury to Eli Manning is on. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Why is it that when the Cowboys lose, the other team is lucky. And the laundry list of excuses flows out.

Regardless of weather Romo got hur tor not, the fact is the Giants Offense, mistakes and all......carved up that vaunted Dallas defense. The backs of the cowboy jerseys had the footprints of Bradshaw and Jacobs all over it.

Fact is the Dallas defense couldn't stop anything. Romo doesn't play linebacker

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Here's the problem, the Giants actually have an offensive line to protect manning.
    Well just make sure your fellow Cowboy fans keep the stadium nice and clean for the Giants on Feb 6th

had it been manning that went down, Jerry Jones would have fireworks going off over the stadium.

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

what ever dude all you classless giants fans keep talkin manure i gaurantee you will not be playing in a superbpwl.

5. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

you know who definitly won't?

The Cowboys

most talented team

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

dude are you some kind of butt clown......the team is crap the season is over with.

7. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Next thing you're going to tell us is that it wasn't a clean hit. Don't be a sore loser. Injuries are apart of the game. You guys would have been cheering if manning went down.

An butt clown? If I recall you've been crying over the last several pages in this thread. Your team lost be humble. No one came in here and gave you guys any crap until you guys tried to pull the giants were lucky crap and calling giants fans classless. When you guys would be doing backflips if manning went down. Get off your high horse, it's a freaking game.

Change your tampon or whatever else it is that's bothering you but please stop crying.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

not true but whatever you guys were the better team today........

9. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

baxk at ya...why don't you giant fans go and put some fresh panties on and continue to act the girls you are.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  10. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

:facepalm:

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If we are being sore losers, then what are the Giants fans being. This is a gameday thread not a smack thread. I can understand a few of those pics and whatnot, but when you litter the thread with them, of course we are going to retaliate. Theres threads for that

The pics the excuses (and yes I was all about that crap) are garbage anyways. Points is

1- The Giants were the better team tonight by a score of 41-35. Its in the books. All else is filler

2- The Giants are the better team this year. Its your guys turn on the NFC East Power swing.

3- You put the nail in Phillips coffin (thanks!) like we put the nail in McNabbs last year. At least we are doing it to each other. Makes things more interesting then when a non rival does it. Lavar Arrington ended Aikmans. Irvin's ended in Philly. Fuels rivalries

You can sleep on us now. We wont do anything this year. 8 wins would be an absolute miricle. But the NFC East teams have a way of biting hard when they are counted out. Giants in 2007, Eagles in 2008, us in 2009. And falling off when they are on top, Eagles in 2007, us in 2008, you guys and and the Eagles in 2009, us this year.

Good luck the rest of the way, and Im being for serious. Just make the most of it, because have to come to expect an unexpected power shift with the way this division is

Why's the Romo thread locked?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010

12. Related article....you can post here:

http://gridironfans.com/forums/late...oys-qb-tony-romo-suffers-broken-clavicle.html

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Classless post.

Agreed!

This is off-topic, but don't be too sure about that.

Who does Lee want to pitch for? A team that has a younger, faster SS, or a team that has a SS whose best years are behind him?

15. Screw off with the classless post crap.....me defending an Eagle fan?! :icon_eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y"]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

keep it clean or take it to fight club people.

discuss the GAME, not the petty BS.

17. I think this "classless" stuff is petty.

Just sayin'.....

I'll keep it clean......:icon_cool:

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I agree fully that BBB went way to far celebrating romo's injury but seriously ragman.....me saying I watched a huge hit is classless? FYI.... I did the same thing when Kolb and Vick both got hammered. When a QB gets destroyed I tend to watch the play a few times. Get off your rag.

19. To each is own phigles....no point getting through to him.

I had my fun.....now I'll let dragman wallow in peace. :peace:

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

What's the matter, PP? ESPN didn't show you the hit enough times during the game? :icon_rolleyes:

In one of my Yahoo FF leagues, I picked up Eli off of the FA wire.