GIF All NFL Mock Draft Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Yeah, they aren't too bad.
    Bulger to Harrison sounds good to me. I can't wait for my next pick.

2. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Who are you going to pick that way I don't pick them.

3. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I think I'm going with Bill Grammatica :icon_lol:

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

What's that suppose to mean!:icon_smile:

Championship...

5. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Hoshamizilly... mark it down... :icon_mrgreen:

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

:icon_cheesygrin:

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How do we know when it's our turn, a lot of time has gone by and no one has picked..HELP

8. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Not sure, you guys are working on PST and I'm eight hours behind that so not trying that minefield.

9. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i think it would help if whoever made the last picks just puts down the time the next pick is due in their timezone... basically 5 hrs from when they picked... then it is upto next guy to decipher when that time is in his time zone.. i know you can just look at the time post was made but this way may get their attention more. also we should include who has next pick..

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I PM the person that's next after me

11. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Ok, this might be a little late in the day but is anyone else thinking the system of picking is a bit of a mess? No one knows who and when they are on the clock and picks are being missed left right and center.

When I did the all time mock on here a few months back I used a first come first served daily picks system. Basically, set a time limit which is reset each day and allow people to make one selection per day and catch up any picks owed whenever they needed to if they couldn't get online each day.

I know we are already underway but it's something that could work better.

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

^Agree the All Time Mock system was better.

13. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i personnaly realize alot of picks are being missed but people signed up for this draft because they where interested and i believe the way we are doing it right now is very fair. It should be the team owners responsibility to check in and know when their pick is up. it would help if each person who drafted would send a pm to the next person or at the least just add who is on the clock at the bottom of the post.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I do after I pick, I PM who's next

15. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

Yea, Reggie Bush, the Running Back that had 42% of his carries go for 2 yards or less last year, way to reach on him...

16. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i think another thing that will help this league out is when people miss a pick and make it later that need to make it very noticable that the pick they are selecting is a passed pick. this way people don't get as confused on the order

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

great idea true..rep to you

18. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

thank you sweets.. i just see people throwing missed pics in all over the place and makes it very hard to decipher who is actually on the clock

19. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

It's not his running skills I was after, it was his versatility.

20. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

Then why not take a Brian Westbrook or Willie Parker? Two guys who have proven themselves as not only Running Backs in this league, but very versatile players as well.