GIF ESPN Keeper League Info and Updates

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Chrisbob, Aug 24, 2007.

1. seanq

seanq Starter

Good lord, who waits until Saturday to pull their bye week players?!?! Bulldogs still have two bye week players in to play against me. :icon_frown:

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That would be Sweets, I believe. Silly girls trying to play FF...:tsk:

:nahnah: :slow:

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sometimes I do...I can't check my teams at work, don't think about it when I get home, and I go out on friday nights...I don't see a problem with that.

4. Anidem

Anidem Official demonic presence

Hell, I am still shifting thigs aroud up till game time!

5. seanq

seanq Starter

Sure, me too. But the first chance I get in the week I flip out my bye-week players and check the waiver wire. Just in case something happens on the weekend and I can't get back to it, at least the easy stuff is done.

But hell, I've made the playoffs for the first time ever, so who am I to complain!!!

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm in the Championship game!!! yay!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats TJ, guess it's you and me huh?

All I say to this is :word39: :snitchslap:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Good luck, Sweets. You're going to need it ;)

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well no matter what happens, 1st or 2nd for the only chick in the league is damn good!!!!

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Aw, Sweets, I was just kidding about the girl thing. I love chicks that love football, never doubt that. And ladies like you and Linz that not only like football but play FF and do it well are money. Props.

Anyhoo, congratulations to both you and TJ, good show and nice job all around. It's nice to see the underdogs coming out on top (albeit at my own expense). I'm more than pleased to be playing for 3rd, considering the team I started out with (damn autodraft), and I'll for sure catch you kids next year for my revenge.:wink:

Good luck to both of you!!!

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx Nuts, I just wanted to use the shut up and snitch slap emoticons...lol Congrats on getting 3rd.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes!! I knew that 28-pt lead was enough, even though I got worried when the Chargers held the Broncos to 3 points and had a ton of sacks.

Well played, Sweets!!

Thanks to all for a fantastic season.

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Congrats TJ!
    First place on ESPN, 2nd place in the GIF League on Yahoo.
    Pretty good season. :cheers:

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes, indeed. Thanks!! I won 4 out of the 11 leagues I played in this year. I made the play-offs in all of them. And I thought I didn't have time for that anymore :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats TJ, damn, I needed only 8 pts. to tie you, I was hoping the Chargers would run up the score and shut down the offensive even more.

Well I guess 2nd place is where I am on the Keeper league.

16. seanq

seanq Starter

Wohooo, I made the post-season! :) And my only playoff loss was by 4 points to the league champion. I'm pretty happy with that for my second year playing FF ever. :) Next year I'm going to the championship game!

Congratulations TJ & thanks everyone for a fun year!

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I liked your previous avatar better. :redface:

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i was like fifth or sixth on on espn league and i got second place in a league with freinds and i went 16-0 in another one yeah me

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

we actually going to keep the info for this? How many keepers? 3?

20. Anidem

Anidem Official demonic presence

It tells you in the league page. You could set you keepers a long time ago. I will pop in and check.

Yea, it is 3 and you have till july 2nd to make the Keepers.