GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Will do.

Keeper date changed to Aug 21st, after the 2nd preseason game...I'm not going to take ALL the drama out of selecting keepers but that gets you through TC and half of preseason at least. You're all just going to have to grit your teeth and pray through that 3rd preseason game. :icon_cheesygrin:

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Why is my team locked can't do a thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh that, Im just trying to recreate the lockout from last year but in fantasy. Its a new feature on ESPN leagues. Now you have to negotiate with your players and come to some kind of begrudging agreement regarding their cut of your winnings if they play well for you. Good luck with that!

Kidding of course. I have no idea whats up but I cant check it out at the moment and Im off at 4am chasing steelhead in the desert til Thurs, I'll look into it when I get back. No rush to get at your team, theres no deadlines for a while.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[​IMG]

TAKE A FREAKING HINT!!!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin::icon_eek:

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION], I see no reason your team should be or is locked. Are you logged in? Is anyone else having this issue?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Ok I'll try agian I was trying to sort my keepers

I'll let you now if this keeps on

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

WELL? IM WAAAAAAAITING!!!!!!!!

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

So long as my players don't get hurt, I'll stick with brees and fitz as my keepers.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

League is still locked home slice.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The league should not be locked, although your roster might be. When I changed the keeper date I accidentally changed the 2013 lock date instead of the 2012, just fixed that, so you should be able to get in and change keepers now. If youre having other problems tell me specifically what they are and I'll see what I can do.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Things all set dude.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

But my brother can't access anything on his team.

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Things are unlocked for me

Looking for a keeper, pm me if you want to trade someone and include what you're looking for (or what range of pick)

14. Chipper10

When is the draft?

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

I see no reason why he shouldnt be able to, especially if it works for everyone else. Tell him to make sure hes logged in right, I dont know what else to say.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sept 1st 8PM EST

17. Chipper10

Tell me you're joking..

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm joking.

19. Chipper10

Lol. That's college football opening day.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Perfect time for a draft then, you will be at home with the TV on, just open up a laptop and draft.