GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

The only people that responded mentioned it not being a good time. But, like I said, if its just me, then fine. I'll wait until the players are released into the pool and do my pre-draft rankings. Hard to do that now with the Keepers still showing on the predrafts.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Keepers arent showing, in the FA pool page under "availability" you have the options of viewing "All, Keepers, Non-Keepers". Just click on Non-Keepers.

If you want to get the date changed, come up with something that works for you, contact the rest of the league, and try and come up with something that works for everyone. All I've heard is that Saturday doesnt work for a few people, I need something more solid than that to work with if you want it changed.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I say the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend...8:30PM. Can I get a "second that?"

4. Chipper10

No idea what everyone's schedule is. I was going to suggest monday night. Most people will be back at work on Tuesday, so it may be viable. I don't get off til 8:30 PM EST during the week. But, if its just me that needs it changed, dont change it. I could even do Friday 8:30 PM EST, or maybe even 9? But, again labor day plans. Travelling. No idea what everyone thinks of it all. I may be able to have a computer up, and just look at it once in awhile.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Not available Monday, Labor Day. Have to work, have to take the Friday after off instead because we still put out a newspaper Tuesday.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I second that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If it's the middle of the week then it has to be at 10 or later.

8. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

i cant do it friday, saturday, or either thursdays, so im good any other day past 7

9. Omen

So have we got a definte date

I believe 86ward suggested a day to change and I seconded it.

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

At least two said that didnt work for them though

11. Chipper10

Doesn't look like a change is happening. The deal was, everyone had to agree on a certain date. That hasn't happened, andtomorrow is draft. I'll do my best to be on. I updated my auto-picks somewhat, just in case.

12. Omen

That'll never happen never goona please everyone

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nope, when I started commishing leagues I used to drive myself batcrap crazy constantly changing the date to try and fit everyones needs...thats not going to happen anymore. I set my draft dates for right after the last preseason game and thats where it stays unless the league can come up with a consensus. As a general rule nobody seems to pay attention to the draft date until the last week or two pre-draft, which makes it a million times harder to change it and have it work for everyone.

14. Chipper10

The only thing I suggest for next season is not to have it on the same day college football opens. That was my only concern, really.

15. Chipper10

Not suggesting to give his team away, but any idea about Mush's team? He's not been around. Looks like his keepers were auto-picked. I know it may be a little late, but maybe add someone to do it for him while he's away? Hopefully he'll be back soon.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hmmmmm good question, I wonder if I could set myself or another member as a second owner on his team and draft for 2 teams simultaneously. Im sure I could do the second owner thing, I just dont know if the draft would work.

Theres no auto-pick for keepers tho, he must have set them himself at some point.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well I set myself as 2nd owner on mushs team but Im not sure how the draft will work out. We'll see I guess.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

WHere do you go to adjust your rankings for the auto draft? I'm not seeing it.

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

On your teams page there should be a link by your name somehwere that says edit autodraft settings or something to that effect. You can edit your personal rankings, tell autodraft your min and max number of draftees by postion and set picks by round and position if you wish to. Helpful to make sure you dont end up with 4 TEs and 3 defenses, etc. On my phone so I cant help more than that at the moment.

20. Omen

I got a buddy that might be able to draft for him

Just a suggestion