GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I found it...I must've been on acid or something not to have seen that...lol.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Share the acid with everyone, now, WARD. Dont be a greedy Gus.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What does everyone think of their drafts? I was in a rush on my first pick trying to get finished up at work and would have taken Julio over Nicks with my first if I had been sitting down and paying attention but other than that Im pretty happy with my team. Got a lot of the players I wanted even if I had to "reach" here and there later on.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

walnuts no thanks on the trade dude, mr discount double-check is my boy.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm pretty pleased with my squad

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No thanks period under any circumstances, or just no thanks to that particular offer?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Pretty much under any circumstance dude. It will take a lot to wow me away from him.

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I mostly like my team. Not thrilled with my RBs. But at WR, I'm pretty good and brees at qb. Not loaded but a team capable of a lot. If anyone wants to talk trade let me
    know, I need a rb..

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

A TIE? A freaking TIE?!?!?!? I haaaaaaate ties, next year we are allowing fractional points.

10. Chipper10

Ties definitely suck. But, my team held on for a win despite lackluster RB performances. Actually won both my fantasy football games. Still up for trading, though. xD

11. Chipper10

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] that trade, I don't know that I can do. I need RB help, lol. And it's tempting to take Jackson, but with my RB situation, i don't know if dropping Spiller would be the best thing for me right now. If you perhaps wanted to come off Demarco ;) lol.

12. Chipper10

4-1, with poor running back play. Can't complain TOO much about that. But eventually it will catch up.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Last week I tied until getting the Tuesday stat jack and losing by one...this week I squeak out a win by .5 points!!

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

you beat me by 9.5

heartbreakers....

EDIT: oops wrong league

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm stinking up this league bad ugh so damn frustrating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

16. Chipper10

All I can say is wow. Somehow, each week my team manages to surprise me. Lack of running back. This week lack of big numbers from Brees, and I knock off the top team and take over the top spot via head-to-head tiebreaker. Doubt it lasts long but still.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

.5 tiebreaker...lol. Bastard.

18. Chipper10

19. heres how my season is going, i havent won a game in weeks and the golden chance for me to end it comes at my own hand. i picked up the Broncos D figuring they would get me some points, and they get me 35, problem is i forgot to actually start them as i coulda swore i put them in my lineup. i lose 109-85...just my luck...atleast Trent Richardson & RGIII are solid building blocks moving forward, along with that #1-2 overall pick in next years draft

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk