GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Bummed you couldnt get a deal for Finley in time, eh? You should have accepted the Clark/Finley trade I offered. That would have been awesome. Im not trying to make trades because Im winning, why shake up a good thing?

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm bummed Finley's done, but I didn't want to deal him. Injuries are flukes most of the time and he was scoring solid points for me consistently. I just like trades because they make things more interesting. That and I have more RBs than I would like.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It just would have been classic to swing that trade and then have both of them go on IR right after.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Are we keeping all the same rules and settings in place for next season, or are they up for debate? Not trying to look too far ahead, just curious.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I would think the scoring would need to be discussed well ahead of time if there are any changes someone wants.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im willing to listen to ideas.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Why sign up to play then don't??? Crap, I could have stayed in it.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i rarely trade my players

im doing alright not as good as i like i coulda been better had i played the right people

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea i should just get locked out of the league i havent really been into fantasy football that much this season other things going on. I dident stop cause my team wasent good just never kept up to start with. Ktrains fantasy league is the only one im keeping up with

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well thanks for nothing BitB.

:tsk:

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

sorry im usually into it i won 2 of the gif leagues last year and 2nd place in one.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

wow, that's really wrong...

13. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

team always active reigns supreme with last second pickups for MNF

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Youre a freaking worthless sack, baskett. You suck in Ktrains league anyway. Anypne want his team? Your chances this year are crap, but it is a keeper league and you'll have a team for next year.

15. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah I noticed those moves you made, glad it worked out. Legarrette Blount-smoker saved my butt this week. I had pretty much everyone but Gates and Mendenhall on bye.

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i had so many byes this week

17. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Matchup between Snowman's Rapin' Van and Ward's Kennebunkport Surprise coming down to three players in the Steelers game tonight... seems pretty fitting.

I need Mendenhall +1 > Roethlisberger + Wallace; Not in my favor but totally possible. Pound the rock Steelers, we all think you're going to win the game.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Oh yeah. And it sucks quite a bit for me that he got 28 out of Sejshskalfhwicdjaj Aijslkjsdlajkdjvnjheiu from the Chargers yesterday.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Who is Taylor Swift Sodomites? I played them with two of their starters listed as out.

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Jihad. He said he wanted to play so I left his team alone, but I guess Im gonna have to 86 him.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

You like the Seyi Ajirotutu pick up and you know it!

You have Nugent going tonight as well...

If I can get a couple nice Ben to Wallace completions and one for a TD, I may be able to hold you off...