GIF Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by themush, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If you're needing help at third base, Ryan Zimmerman and Pablo Sandoval are both off the DL, back in their respective lineups, and available right now to YOU, for the right price of course. Get them now before they start get hot again and their values skyrocket! Fat Panda is already raking!

I'm looking for SS/C/SP/Closer or some combination thereof.

I gotta say too I was hoping that this would be a really active league...and Im bummed that its not. At least 5/12 teams dont do crap with their lineups...oh well.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Well I mostly don't do crap because I like my lineup the way it is. But when people get hurt and crap I make moves.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It wasn't directed at you, more at the people who start people on the DL, and have top pitchers sitting on the bench through multiple starts.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Oh yeah thats annoying. Easy wins though.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm guilty of that. Just haven't had the time or remembered to do anything. I'll try to give it an effort in the second half.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You guys got lucky, I didnt check my roster last week while I was busy moving and got bumped out of first...Im back though and resuming my dominating ways.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Playoffs start this week.

AJ and I have a bye this week.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

mushman barely beat me in the finals. Congrats.