GIF Members FF team(s) update!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Garnett, Sep 30, 2007.

1. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

GIF Keeper on ESPN (16 teams): 5-8 (I think that's it... out of playoffs contention)
    GIF League on Yahoo (10 teams): 9-4 (2nd place, playoff berth locked)
    Another league on Yahoo with French fans (12 teams-IDP): 6-7 (lost 2 games in a row at a very critical moment... still have a very long shot at postseason)

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Almost a dilemma here...the team I play this week is tied for second and holds second spot in playoffs behind me by tie-breakers. He's tied with two other teams and they are both pretty locked in to win this week. If I beat him.....he and I will play in first game of playoffs.He's the better team and has better shot to beat my team. If I "rest" my starters and he wins.....I play one of the other two teams in first game of playoffs. If I beat him....we play next week for playoff spot....hmmmmmmmm.....dilemma

Nawwwwwwwww....I just will beat him twice :icon_cheesygrin:

3. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

made the playoffs in pay league and have basically won my first rd game.... my oponent has drew brees tonight but im ahead by 76pts....

so i victory next week takes me into the superbowl and guaranted money

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

GIF Keeper on ESPN (16 teams): didn't check but I think I lost. I should finish 5-9.
    GIF League on Yahoo (10 teams): 10-4 (2nd place, just beat my next week opponent; good sign, I hope)
    Another league on Yahoo with French fans (12 teams-IDP): 6-8 (didn't make it)

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

13-1 headed into playoffs.....now anything can happen.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i still remain unbeaten in one league and this week will be my first PO game bc i had a first round bye

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

GIF League on Yahoo (10 teams): 10-4, lost to TJ in the semis and scored +120pts in the 3rd place game.
    In this league, I expected better than a 3rd place... But that's Fantasy Football.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Lost in the Super Bowl of yahoo league....ugh...Lost by 8 points total. If John Kitna had passed for two more completions and 20 more yards I would have won but that's fantasy football. Ended up with one regular season loss and then the loss in the final game. Oh well.....next year.