GIF Members That Aren't Eagles Or Cowboys Fans

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by chiefswin19games, Oct 12, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sounds like some you've got some pretty good football lineage running in the family.

:cheersbeer:

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

To HH and Roy: I am older and respect the history of the Game. It is what has made the NFL what it is today. Mike Oxlong says the more you read the more you know. Knowledge is Power.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Everyone should respect the history of the game.

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

As a 49ers fan, I learnt to hate the cowboys. Recently though, I respect them much more than before (a little less this year, they start annoying me again). Don't throw rocks at me but I have to admit that I rooted for them in that playoff game back in 2006 at Seattle.

The Eagles... I don't know, I just can't like them or hate them. I'm indifferent.

5. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Same here.

6. ThePhantomTBag

ThePhantomTBag Watch 4 Falling Balls

I hate both of these teams, for basically the same reason. Their fans have a 80% or higher douche percentage. Plus the media jumps all over both teams' collective jocks, so that adds a little more to it.

7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

As a Giants fan I hate both of them.

8. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I love them both.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I grew up hating the cowboys and after yesterday I hate them just a tad bit more. But I never cared much about the eagles one way or the other until McNabb came to town, now I hate them as much and sometimes more then the cowboys.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I agree way more bandwagon dallas fans then pats. My cousins are pats fans there from boston and they definitely arent bandwagon fans. You dont see that many pats fans outside of new england the cowboys have bandwagon fans all over the country.