GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

gore has to be included in that deal lol.

3 for 1 deals are usually horrible in that someone always thinks they can give up 3 middle of te pack guys for a star, the problem is ou are giving one upper middle tier QB and 2 bottom feeders lol. in a 12 person league he could easily fine bell and jones production all over the place for much cheaper or even on waivers

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

All I heard was 'blah blah bigsexyy keep your ballin' team the way they are and stop trying to be nice to Ward'.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

If I throw in Gore, I'm giving up two starters and one solid backup for one premier player. Not worth it.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nick Foles gonna tear sum crap up!!!

5. K Train

haha well one solid starter and 2 bums for a top player is sooooooooooo charitable of you :icon_eek:

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Bums?!? Have you not listened to anything I've been saying?!?

Sigh. Lets just see how my bums do this week, ya punks.

7. Statman32

Statman32 Rookie

I started 1-4 but won 5 in row to move into second place......Took Brees, Gronk, Green with my first three picks and looks like that strategy worked.....Was never deep at RB but Doug Martin and Stevan Ridley have been great for me......Good luck the rest of the way everybody.....Look forward to the play-offs.......

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Donald Jones didn't help my argument tonight.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay so tomorrow Im locking Dragonite out from his team and taking control of it. He hasn't changed his roster since week 7, through byes injuries and crapty play alike, and to boot in week 6 started like 3 people who WERENT on bye. Thats annoying in any league, but completely unacceptable with money on the table in my opinion. He gifted 4 gimme wins to teams that are currently in the playoff race, and the one time since week...5?...that he actually set a roster he smashed c99, which tells me his team could have at least been competitive in those gimmes if he had tried. C99 would also be in the playoff mix now if Drag had at least had the common courtesy to not try at all during that run and had giftwrapped him an easy win like he did for everyone else ;). My point being it hecks off the whole competition when someone does this and I ain't down with it. I should have noticed and acted on it earlier, I know, and that sucks for everyone, I apologize. I'll try not to let it happen again. Do me a favor in the future though and holler if youve got an opponent whos not fielding a full roster...Im sure I'll let a few slip through the cracks from time to time.

Also as far as Im concerned, Drags done in this league, period, and we should look for an owner to take his team now. He's not winning crap at this point anyway so lets find someone thats willing to run his team for the rest of this year and be an active paying owner next year.

So, Im putting it up to vote...yay or nay on Dragonites expulsion? Should we maybe have some rule moving forward like "if you dont set a roster x amount of times you get locked out until you contact walnuts and explain yourself, and if you dont set a roster x+y times in total in a season youre freaking out, period." If so what should x and y be?

@KTrain
    [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=1815]codatious99[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=2348]y2kbug[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION]
    @RichLikeW0ah

My vote is yay on Drag, yes to the rule and x=2 y=1

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Double

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=3990]Statman32[/MENTION]

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sure, kick his butt out. That's hecked up. I didn't even notice. What team is he? Breesus our savior?

If some other person wants to take over the team, cool. Walnuts, if you wanted to just control the team, I have no problem with that.

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im pretty much out of the playoffs :icon_sad:

ill vote yay sucks im one game out

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yes on eliminating dragon.

15. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

in interest of fairness, if your team gets destroyed by injuries and underachievement like mine has, it's easy to stop cfreaking. but go for it, kick him out. no excuse if your team can be competitive.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I second that. Both things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Yeah you can kick him out (sorry for not being in GIF lately just busy with work specially during this season but i've done my part in the FF even if my record doesn't reflect it)

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION]...check your lineup guey

19. K Train

i climbed out of the gutter at least

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]

Got it

Usually do this on weds might

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk