GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Screw you Decker. Screw you.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Decker!!!!

Seattle's defense also came up strong to hold the lead!!

I thought Lynch may get it there I. The third quarter...

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Did I take third? Don't really understand what the scoreboard says.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Congrats WARD, that was a fun matchup. Down to the damn wire. I didnt expect Lynch to go off like that, but even less so did I expect SEA's D to put up those kinds of points against SF. Do not spend your winnings wisely. I recommend prostitutes and cocaine.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Did you win?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

That was one of the better "back and forth" fantasy finals I've been a part of. Good times!

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yeah.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Then you got third.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sweet.

Did we say third place gets $70 or $80? I forget.

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

im down as well

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

20 lol

what was the breakdown we agreed on for first and second?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

All for first! Lol.

I think it was 180/40/20

13. K Train

ok well good thing I SPENT IT ALL HEHEHEHE

but in all seriousness im on christmas break right now but ill be back at school on the 7th, i have 2 checks there still that need to be deposited because 8/12 paid paypal. 2 sent checks and 1 sent cash so people i owe just deal with the slight wait.

I could actually pay out 2nd and third place now via pay pal, but that just seems wrong lol

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dont worry about sending mine, keep 20 as a tip for being the money man, and the other 20 as credit towards next years buy in.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm down for Train just keeping my $20 as buy-in for next year if it means less hassle.

16. K Train

that works...defintely wanna do this again next year, think it was a big success even though my team ended up being freaking horrible....i did win some leagues though so i am not too upset about sucking in 1 lol.

So thanks walnuts, and walnuts and bigsexyy are paid up for next years draft. Id like everyone except dragonite to come back if everyone is down, and like i said earlier i really think 14 people leagues are the way to go...very deep players wise and 8 teams make the playoffs, i like that.

ward youll have your winnings by jan 7th, ill just paypal it to you once i make the deposit from the 2 checks i have. you can let me know if you want me to keep 20 in my paypal account (which funds on hold are strictly for this league, i use my paypal credit for everything or link to my cfreaking account so the money everyone pay pal'd me is just sitting there) for next years entry or if you want the full 180

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pay me in FULL!! I want to invest it or gamble it in the mean time...lol.

I'm down for next year as well. Not sure about 14 teams. I like the 12 team leagues myself...especially if we are adding a roster spot...

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I've never played 14, but I like the 12. Doesn't really matter to me.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've played 14 and you have think a bit more because not as many player in the FA pot to choose from.

Bit as stated before count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

12 or 14 is cool with me

i think we did the draft at a good time too this year not so early that preseason injuries didnt matter