GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Interesting choice, considering you're currently #14 , but okay, mush votes for 12. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Vote for 12

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Damn, Im honestly surprised that expansion isn't a more popular idea. I didnt think you guys were the types to shrink away from a challenge like a bunch of nancyboys, but so be it I guess. That, or you know you ain't got the FF skills to be competitive in a (barely) more difficult league scenario, which is understandable I suppose. Not everyone can play in the big leagues, some people were just meant to stay in the kitchen hiding behind mommys skirt. It's ok.

Oh and it also means theres MORE MONEY TO BE WON, PEOPLE. Is that not the entire point of this league? 14 people at 25 each is a 350 dollar pool, not enough to go on vacation with, sure, but more money is more money.

Ah well, I am only here to serve the people. If the people want mommys skirts, mommys skirts they shall have.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm #13 ? Screw you guys then. Lol.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sorry dude, I tried. Its pretty bad when you cant even get the guy in the 14 spot to vote for 14, though.:icon_cheesygrin:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] was in the original 12...

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nosir. You're thinking of the keeper league where we held his team while he was on..."vacation". We started this one while he was gone. See, thats another thing, Id really love to include mush and Steve in this, I think they'd be great additions to the league and I feel terrible about having to leave them out, but everyones fixated on 12 teams and so scared of change or something different or a new exciting challenge or whatever that Im left with no choice but to shut the door with us inside the warm house full of fun and games, and leave those two poor bastards outside shivering in the cold. Thats the way you wanted it.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I mean, the only conclusion I can really come to about this is that you guys just don't like [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] and don't want to let them in on the fun. Nothing else makes sense. That's cold, you guys. Real cold.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

14 teams - Sure.

16 teams - Screw it. Why not? More people playing means more people I get to talk crap to every week.

3rd WR - Sure

Increased buy-in - Up to $40 and I'm in.

IDP - Sure.

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I think 12 teams is more then enough for one league. Maybe we will get enough people interested next year for another one.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

If people don't want to expand then its cool. Its my fault for not joining last year. I'll just sit back and wait for someone to drop out.

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i like 14 with an extra WR...challenge yourselves a bit, it makes it much less random when everyone is starting a backup RB or an actual #3 WR. idk i like it

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION], you do understand that if we go 12 teams, you are not currently one of the 12, and unless 2 people drop out, you aren't going to be, right? Just want to be clear on that.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah I understand. I just think the talent pool becomes too watered down with anymore then 12 owners.

17. K Train

not watered down....it makes it more challenging and you have to stay on top of it if you stand a chance, but it damn near eliminates stacked teams, you need to know what you are doing.

ive never done 16, but i love 14...and with 14 theres no bye week for teams in the playoffs (which to me in fantasy is the dumbest thing ever)

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Let's just get a 2nd league up and running then. If we can get 10, 40 bucks a pop, we can make it work no? I feel like we already have 5 or 6.

19. K Train

im out if its a 10 person league. 12 min

you cant really get a league up and running now i dont think

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I say 14

Yes to WR

Yes to IDP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.