GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] - is there any way we can put multiple polls in one thread? [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION], is your buddy from last year still in?

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ok, id rather have $30 and get 14 people than have $50 and get people dropping out

3. K Train

i dont know, he was a last second addition last season but i will ask him

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah, that's why I was asking...we definitely have enough people this year to do it without him and then some, so no biggie if he doesn't return.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

No there's isn't a way to have multiple polls in one thread, sorry folks. Limitations to vBulletin's system. :icon_sad:

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

$40. I think that's a nice middle number.

7. K Train

$40 for 14 people would be

1st Place: $440
    2nd place: $80
    3rd place: $40

for 12 it would be

$360
    $80
    $40

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Eh no worries, I figured that would be the case.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can set up some
    Voting threads if you want to do that just post the questions and options and I can do it.

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I'd be down if its 50.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

30 or 40 for me

number of teams i dont really care

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

12. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I'd prefer not to do 50 but if the majority is ok with it I am too. 14 is going to lead to some crapty teams for that much money being thrown down though. But if I'm in the minority there, I don't care lol.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

More like PoorLikeWh0a, amirite?

14. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

MORE LIKE LAIDOFFLIKEWHOA YA d**k

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay how about first things first. Other than K Trains Steeler buddy, [MENTION=2348]y2kbug[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION], I think everyone has checked in relatively recently, so we need to get those three confirmed one way or the other. Then once we have the original 12 spots full, those 12 can vote on expansion. Then once we have the 12/14 debate settled, we can vote on the money. Right now our draft date is tenatively Sep 1st, which is not set in stone, but it will be fairly somewhere close to that so we've got 2+ months until the draft. I think we should shoot for getting all this stuff worked out in the next month, and all the money being in Ktrains hands no later than 2 weeks prior to draft.

16. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i second this

September first or any sunday night will work best for me i know thats what we did last year also i like doing it the week right before kickoff so we all know whos banged up after preseason

17. K Train

14 doesnt really lead to crapty teams, it tends to be less super stacked teams and it puts a little emphasis on waivers and roster lineup, which is better imo. 12 teams isnt bad i just like 14 like 100x more because it adds a little strategy to drafting and waivers and the payout is bigger

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im not against more teams but its important that everyone is going to be active in the league and not pull that bull crap like last season when someone doesnt set their line up and pretty much hands out playoff spots by throwing matchups even tho they have a decent team

19. K Train

more money more attention, generally speaking

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

true dat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.