GIF-Wide Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Lord_Joe, Mar 22, 2010.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

As the only regular Rams fan on here, sign me up for them dawg.

2. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Apparently, nobody likes the NFC North or AFC South.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'll take the Packers too since it appears it's not going to fill with 32 owners...plus Chicago doesn't have a first so if we're only doing a first rounder you might as well scratch them for now and let someone pick them up later if this ends up going longer.

4. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

god d*mn it, you took my Bucs, anyway you would be willing to give them up? I really want them, if AxionJaxson won't give up the Bucs I'll take the Patriots my second favorite team, well either way I'll still take the Patriots

5. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

PM him and find out if he wants to swap, then let me know!

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I do not wish to swap.

7. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Then Paintballer8791 is the Patriots.

8. Paintballer8791

damn man that's pretty messed up, you probably wanna have fun with the bucs in the mock draft and get some payback for us beating yall in the super bowl, and yeah it's pretty messed up your gonna keep the bucs when a actual bucs fan wants them(wasn't that the point?) but anyways please don't embarrass the bucs

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't want to "have fun" with them and I harbor no ill will for the Superbowl. I just like picking different teams than I root for in these mocks, it makes it more enjoyable and makes for a better football fan having to figure out another teams wants/needs instead of just going for the safe choice in the team I root for. I know the Raiders needs and drafting style, I hear and think about it every day. It's fun having to get inside another teams head.

10. Paintballer8791

about the super bowl thing I was just messing with ya, also I understand all your points, I just thought in this thing we were going to try to get fans from that actual team to do it if possible, I'm just mad/jealous you beat me to the bucs, please let me know if you change your mind on letting me have them man, I would greatly appreciate it

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I'll take the Texans

12. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Ok guys! i think we have reached the limit of interested parties!! Anyone who wants one can grab a second team starting......

Now!! Go!!

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'll take Green Bay as well

14. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

raiders are my second team

15. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

I just joined today and I see the Fins are gone. So, I'll take whatever two teams need an owner.

Just let me know who I get :)

16. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the San Diego Chargers and the New Orleans Saints.

I took up ownership of a second team, the Cincinnati Bengals.

17. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

CHARGERS
    Biggest Team Needs are OL, RB and DT

SAINTS
    Biggest Team Needs are OL, S and LB

Okay, I'll hope to be ready :icon_smile:

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

uh...steelers?

19. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos