Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You can stream it for free on NBCsports.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah, but in this case I think its more GBs D being awful. Seattles Oline is looking like hot dogcrap, getting bailed oit by the Packers being worse.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. No way I would have went for it there if I were the Packers. Pin them and hope to get a 3&out.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree.

Packers coaching staff is starting to crumble...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bed time.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that has nothing to do with it. I just don't see the cause of the hype. don't watch too much of the Packers but when I do, against good teams, he just don't impress me at all. Seems like an good qb but nothing special.

7. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Big arm for sure...

MF Seattle looks even better this year.

8. DawkinsINT

I dunno know how you can feel that way. SB champ, MVP, and blows away the rest of the field in all-time QB rating.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career.htm

9. DawkinsINT

Yeah. I was really hoping they wouldn't look this good.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I thought the Packers looked reeeeally bad more than SEA looked good, personally. Which isn't to say they DIDNT look good at all, obviously they did, but not as good as last year IMO. Offensive line potentially looks like a major liability against good defenses.

Green Bay, if they keep this up they arent going to sniff the playoffs. Awful awful defense, inconsistent offense, everything looked out of sync and not clicking. Their window might be closed.

markaz and Buck Fenson like this.
  11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Agree with Walnuts. Green Bay just looked that bad.

12. Buck Fenson

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's simple, he's a hater of all things not saints.

btw @Buck Fenson take a look at these numbers

27 for 35 312yrds 3tds
    31 for 41 319yrds 4tds

3 guesses whose numbers those are and one guess at the team they came against. maybe you missed those games ?

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

this.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the quality of my internet mad it pretty horrible. I gave up after 10 minutes

16. Badger

Badger Rookie

Ugh. Im not going to lie, the Seahawks are good. As much as I like Wilson for what he did at Wisconsin, its tough to watch the Seahawks be so good.
    Fortunately, the Packers' schedule is pretty soft from here on out, so Im still confident that they can have a very good year.

Steve12 likes this.
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Week One.

18. Buck Fenson

not a hater of all things not saints. just don't like the hype machine. and those numbers are probably against the Saints. Never said we were always the best on defense. but this year we have the chance to be.

19. DawkinsINT

Rodgers has earned the hype.

markaz likes this.
  20. 86WARD

86WARD -

No they don't. They have the chance at a wild card spot. They aren't winning the division...that goes to the worst to first Buccaneers!!!

:cardiinals: