Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

drink bleach

86WARD likes this.
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This^^. With Rogers it isn't even hype, it's fact.

DaBears22 and 86WARD like this.
  3. Badger

Badger Rookie

I still have to LOL at anyone who says that Rodgers isnt an elite QB. The Packers are one of the best in the NFL, its just that the Seahawks are THAT good.
    I still see the Packers winning the NFC North, probably winning it fairly easily too. I mean, their only competition is Chicago and Chicago has an even worse defense than Green Bay does, not to mention Chicago doesnt have the QB that Green Bay does. The Pack arent a Superbowl team unless the Seahawks crumble though. Green Bay just has too many issues with the o-line and the defense. Theyre really need to draft or trade for a shutdown corner.

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Buck, I love ya like a long lost brother but please....don't make me defend Rodgers on this.

He's elite based on the simple fact that he doesn't hand the ball back to opponents. His #s are based on that equation. He's accurate, has had good receivers, & will eat the ball before taking risks. That 1 thing is what usually separates the 'good' from the 'elite'. & also no...I've seen way too many times he's run for those last few yards to keep drives alive...when it counts, mind you. Not in a season opener when the chips aren't down.

Is he the type of QB that will usually make something out of nothing? No...but it's why GB wins happen for the most part. He waits for the chances when they're available. His type of QBing will keep him from being higher up on my list of unbeatable QBs but his style keeps him mighty high up that same list.

I'm done here cuz if I defend him anymore than I have, the ghost of Papa Bear Halas will haunt my holiday season...& I'll spend the better part of the season up chucking from the thought of what you just made me do. :p

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Damn Tark. I am so sorry about making you have to spell it out for me. You went in depth about it and the way you explained it makes sense to me. So now I understand why people think so. Just don't expect me to do the same with the Failclowns. I am not that strong.