Griese...Orton...Grossman?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The CO2, Sep 25, 2007.

?

Who should be starting for the Bears?

Poll closed Oct 5, 2007.
  1. Grossman

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Griese

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. Orton

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

Seeing Grossman has been benched, with a 45.2 Passer Rating, 6 interceptions and 1 touchdown, to start the season, do you think Lovie made the right decision, deciding to start Griese?

2. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Kyle Orton got a vote. :rollinglaugh:

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Didn't he win 10 games as a rookie?

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

As a Packersfan should vote for Grosman, but for the Bears it should be Griese in the short term

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yup and made way smarter decisions then Grossman too.

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Orton basically played not to lose the game, other then take chances and blow it for their defense. Griese behind center should be pretty amazing. He'll be alot more consisntent then grossman, just sucks that all of their Defense is banged up.

7. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

I picked Grossman. No reason(s) needed.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

And he didn't lose those games. What's your point?

9. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Er, none of the above.....

Honestly, Grossman has to sit so Griese is the guy with the most experience and the move makes sense. He's inconsistent, but he's also capable of decent performances, could be just the thing the Bears need.

Whatever happens, I expect to see a new starter in 2008, someone who is not currently on the roster.

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Griese for now due to experience, he'll make fewer mistakes than Grossman, but he won't really "win" the games for the Bears, just not "lose" them. They should be considering a different Quarterback in the future though.

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I'd say Griese will make them look prettier.....Orton if the Defense was in better shape and... Grossman.....should never have been the Starter IMO....
    Orton won ten games by not making the dumb decisions that Rex made and Griese will not win or lose games for them. He will just....umm....be...umm....another guy on the field. He will make a few plays and throw a few int's and then he'll get hurt and sit back down on the sidelines where he's comfortable and safe.
    Get a new QB soon Chicago.....

12. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Could of fooled me. He can't pass worth a crap.

13. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

Lovie had to bench Grossman,so he can take away some of the pressure from the QB...mark my words it will only be for one/two at the most games,Grossman will be back as the starter...

14. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

As much as Lovie likes Grossman, it wouldn't surprise me, if you were right.

That's not hard to do.
    By the way, I voted for Orton. You were all about Orton, the other day, so I don't want to hear it.