Hate The Black Background. Can I Change It?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by bigsexyy81, Nov 30, 2010.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

CHecked the CP and I couldn't find an option to change it. Also, when I type in a post, I can't the text on the gray box because the letters are gray or white.

Urmmmmmm. Boo.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Found it.

In case anyone else needs to know, it's on the bottom toolbar. Drop down says Gridiron fans Dark or Girdiron fans Light.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

my letters are white on the background, I don't know why you're having issues. I love the dark background the other colors pop more but that's just me.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

When I first saw it, I dug it. Not even sure what I don't like about it. This doesn't make logical sense, but it seems like the site loads slower for me when it is black.

Meh, personal preference. Glad we have an option!

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sweets just wants the color sceme to match her sig... It's cool.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It is all about me, isn't it????

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

The black background reminds me of how GIF used to be when I first joined...I love it! :icon_cool:

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Duh, that's what happens when you marry the right man. You get a whole forum skin dedicated to you.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

dark rules light drools

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You watch your mouth!

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i just want my 'new posts' to only bring up nfl-related posts......... the filter doesn't work anymore so it brings up all the goobered bullcrap that bitb posts ........:icon_cry:

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We are having database issues that we are trying to take care of so this may work it's way out.

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Do you have the news ticker activated in the dark skin? Try de-activating it. You might notice a difference.
    I'll look into this.