Heath Miller Set To Break Steelers TE Record

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Nov 26, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

When Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians implored his unit Wednesday to focus on team goals rather than individual accolades, veteran tight end Heath Miller likely didn't need the reminder. When told that he was five catches away from the Steelers record for tight ends, Miller shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't know that," he said. "It is what it is. I'm sure at some point you can take time to look back and reflect on things, but now is not the time. Hopefully, now we're just focused on winning games at the end of the year. Those things will come as you win." Miller has 324 catches in his career, trailing only Elbie Nickel's 329. His four catches in Week 7 moved him past Franco Harris for sixth place on the all-time Steelers list. After a somewhat slow start, Miller has seen his role in the passing game increase in recent weeks. With the exception of a five-catch showing against Indianapolis in Week 3, he caught three or fewer passes in each of the first five games.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm a big fan. His game is underrated.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'll still take Witten.

Just saying.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Yeah he is a kind of under the radar guy.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

big miller fan

break that record today heath!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I love Heath's all around game...but yeah...I'd probably take Witten over him.