Hello? Eagles Fans Balls? Where'd You Go???

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SRW, Aug 29, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJs23UhS-9A&feature=related"]YouTube - IHOP / NFL #3 - Donovan McNabb Not Looking :10[/ame]

Sweets tried to attack donovan at a ihop :icon_cheesygrin:

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You got that video from me dude...

You owe me another 500...

3. ball in the baskett

No i dident i saw that commercial before and thats not even the one i posted in the post tramp thread lol

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I just mentioned it in there, and you post it?

Rather suspicious to me...

Unless you are watching the same channel.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If you check this whole forum you will find that I don't spend time in here if at all, since this is about a team and you guys took it personal why would I respond or defend myself...

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It wasn't about a team, it was about Eagles posters here. I love that Steve tried to call me out for grammar smack being weak and then he supports you doing the same against that Raiders tool.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

you mean like how all your eagles buddy supported you?

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Translation: I am an Eagles fan and have no balls and a sore vag**a.

Here's a thought....why derail this thread with your yeast infection when we already have a thread to address the neutered Eagles fans: Hello? Eagles Fans Balls? Where'd You Go???

9. DawkinsINT

Nice grammar. Huge difference. Steve called out grammar smack as being weak by Eagles fans, but then supported you doing the same. It's admirable that he tried to have your back in both instances, but he made an butt of himself in the process. It was funny to witness.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Are you trying to redirect me into the thread we're already in?

1 person likes this.
  10. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

LOL, Dawkins has a point on the grammar smack.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As I said you wanna call him out and call him names then do what we tell everyone else to do, start a freaking fight club thread about it.

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

13. SRW

Dawk =

[​IMG]

...let us know when your latest yeast infection subsides....

14. DawkinsINT

In case you weren't paying attention, this is the thread where he called me out. It's the proper place for my comments.

Saying that I find something funny = a crying baby? Weak, dude. Just explain why Sweets using grammar smack is funny and it's not for anyone else. I'm not crying or upset at all. I find it hilarious that you trapped yourself.

15. SRW

Just FYI to Dawk....posts were moved from the other thread hence the confusion.

And thank you for yet again reinforcing my original comments about Eagles fans having no balls. Here you are dredging up a week old conversation like some spiteful girlfriend who holds grudges for weeks and then pops the first chance she gets. I mean really....how much of a girl are you???

Oh and as for the OH SNAP picture...I posted it as sarcasm to the raider fan's original post which was weak to begin with. But thanks for trying to psychoanalyze things around here. So assuming really just exposed you as a spiteful Eagles fan with no balls.

16. ball in the baskett

Dont take anything i said personal i was just joking sheesh lol.

17. DawkinsINT

Woah, I'm dredging something up from a whole week ago? I must have a memory like an elephant. So in the span of a week you've completely changed your stance on grammar smack? We were all much different people than we were that long ago, so it would be understandable for you to flip-flop your position as you've matured.

ha ha...nice attempt at backpedaling. You would have said that instantly if it were the case when I called you out. It wasn't. You know it. I know it. And many others know it.

And calling out the owner of a board for making an butt of himself = no balls?

18. SRW

Wow.....this really is bothering you isn't it? Here's an idea....why don't you stop skirting around, acting like it's all one big joke and just start a fight club thread and say what's really on your mind. Stop with this passive/aggressive BS and just come out with it. It might be the first ballsy thing you do around here.

19. DawkinsINT

:rollinglaugh: Are you high or drunk? It would explain a lot. Everything that I've said is about the subject at hand. Nothing more or less to it. You're trying to direct it elsewhere because you burned yourself.

20. SRW

Just as I thought....no balls. Once again, thank you for proving my original statement correct....again.