Help Wanted - Forum Moderators Needed On GridironFans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Mar 29, 2013.

1. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

I'm all about helping with either one of these forums. I do like the NFL and NCAA forums best out of the three. But wherever you want me, I am good to work for all. I'm an MLB Moderator on another Forum and assist with NFL Forums there as well. Give me a spot and I'm on it. Thanks for allowing me the opp sir. I have also been here everyday since I have started, so I will definitely be here.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=4113]DCoach_R[/MENTION], we are in dire need in the NFL section and will still have one open spot there with you there. I'll get you all set up in a bit. We'll see how things go. In 30 days, if you got the good's you'll be on board. Be ready, we are going to really depend on our staff for what I am hoping to build the site towards.

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION], we got a rook for you to take under your wing. We should have a #2 soon. No kid gloves on them now, we got to mush 'em into shape quick!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I'd be interested in helping as well. But I'm on vacation for another week and wouldn't be able to get back on until next week.

4. SRW

That works for me. [MENTION=4113]DCoach_R[/MENTION] just signed up and I am waiting on confirmations from [MENTION=1547]mtzninersfan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] so far. I'd like to build up a list of potential candidates too. Let's see who gets in on a 30-day trial tour of duty on the SOS GIF.

5. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Thanks a bunch [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] . I'll do what I can to help.
    [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] Here I come brother. Teach me what you know. :D

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Hmmmmmm

Y'all are I good hands fellas enjoy the ride. New mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

just joking about the college stuff.

8. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Thanks guys. I hope to be able to provide everyone with what they are looking for. If you need anything please message me or leave a message ITT.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Fetch me up a large pepperoni and 2 pitchers, please.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Share!

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

GET YER OWN

12. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I can definitely do it man, count me in wherever ya need me.

13. SRW

Well we have an opening in the NFL, NCAA and Outside The Lines forums. Which of these do you think you'll be able to bring it to?

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Sorry Sweets, I know you guys expect quite a bit from your mods. I just wouldn't want to take a spot from someone else who is probably more capable of giving you guys what you want.

Nice to see others step up to fill the roles needed.

15. SRW

There are other ways members can help out to keep this site humming too. If you are at all interested, hit me up. That goes for anyone else.

We do expect mods to help big time on the site, it's much appreciated. I hope the members take a sec to appreciate what they do around here. We couldn't run this site without their help.

16. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

I'm on it bro. Pepp coming up. :)

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Question

Does the tapatalk app let you mod or its it available to mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

It has limited mod functionality. You can move posts, edit, pin and unpin, and some other basic things. It's much easier in a regular browser though.

19. diesel

diesel HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!

damn wish i could help..

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Why can't you [MENTION=4077]diesel[/MENTION]