Hines Ward Says Steelers Punched Bully Ravens In The Mouth

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by SRW, Jan 15, 2011.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

no, just ask the fans of both of those teams ........ THEIR players don't hit late or hit to injure ............ THEIR teams are the only teams in the league that play the game the way it's SUPPOSED to be played and if you don't like their brand of football, then YOU don't know crap about the game .......................

geez, cpgobrowns, you must be a hockey fan masquerading as a football fan if you can't appreciate THEIR brand of football .................

riic (the rep function doesn't seem to be working on the site right now ........ which is probably a good thing, because i'm sure i would be getting destroyed with negative rep by steeler and raven fans right now for not appreciating 'their' brand of football as much as they think i should)

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kemoeatu is notorious for being short tempered...he's nasty...just plain mean on the field.

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

You forgot that when THEY don't win, it must be the officials' fault. They are being persecuted.

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Being notorious for being a rod doesn't make it better. You can play mean w/o playing dirty.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Never said it did...lol.

6. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

This. There was a couple non-calls on the Steelers, but this was prob. the best officiated Steelers game I've ever seen. Everyone knows the refs may as well wear yellow and black, it's always been that way as long as I remember, but this was not the best example of that IMO.

7. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Mister Goodell?