How Do I Block Admin PMs?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Cheezymadman, Feb 23, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Actually.....just to set the record straight....

you neg repped Bears 88 over this post:

Broncos Expected To Release WR Javon Walker

The scathing comments that warranted a neg rep:
    Not in the Fight Club, and there was no comment about "punching you in the face". Don't believe me? It's there for all to see in Bear 88's profile, just scroll to the bottom. It links to the post that you neg-repped him for.

Damn....once again you get un-done by your own words. I'll just sit back and enjoy another feeble attempt at spin-doctoring this one.....:wave3:

2. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Do you have a time when that was posted?

He did start a Fight Club thread that suggested punching me, whether or not he used the exact words punch in the face I don't recall. There was certainly a mention that he was interested in commitiing some form of violent act against me, that much I am sure of. Chances are I just gave the neg rep on the wrong post.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

oh oh....

4. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

You were getting on my nerves, pal.

What did you expect? :dunce:

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How can someone that has no way of knowing where you are physically threaten you to make you so fearful of your life on the internet?? I mean come on...

6. SRW

Actually yeah I do have a time.....

The Post You Neg-Repped Him For (Posted 02-27-2008, 08:54 PM)
    His Fight Club Thread Calling You Out (Posted 02-27-2008, 09:49 PM)

And when did you neg rep him? On 02-27-2008 at 09:23 PM....a full 26 minutes BEFORE his thread was posted in the Fight Club where he called you out.

Wow....let me let that one stew for a bit......

So.....Paul33 now gets exposed once again by his own words.....

Paul....quit before you lose any more face....do yourself a favor.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

8. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

When did I say I was fearful for my life? I simply found it astonishing that I had pissed off someone that much, especially as I didn't even know who he was?

Well it looks like I've been caught red handed. Looking back, I think he pissed me off by telling me to STFU in the middle of the 5 Guest argument. I guess I dissed the Javon Walker post as tit for tat, how immature of me. Still don't think giving someone a neg rep warrants someone wanting to kick my head in, Fight Club or not.

9. SRW

You found it astonishing even before he posted anything in the Fight Club about you? Who are you....Nostradamus???

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

But Paul, come on in the scheme of things on a message board, does it really matter who says they are going to punch your face?? People on the internet threaten people they don't know all the time, it's because they never have to face the person in real life, you should know that...

All I know is I want something to eat now.....

11. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Not sure what I ever did to you. I was arguing with someone else and you wade in and tell me to STFU. Fair enough I suppose the argument was getting tiresome, much like this one.
    As I said above, I stil think your reaction was way over the top. Wanting t punch someone because they got on your nerves? I hope this is an internet hardman act, because if you act like this in the real world whenever someone upsets you, you will find yourself doing 20 years to life.

12. SRW

Hahahahaha....Paul? This conversation is so over....please.....stop trying to climb out of this self-made hole.

And thank you for the entertainment tonight. All that was missing was that wacky Benny Hill music in the background of your posts tonight. :laughy21:

13. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

I was giving my opinion as it stands now, what are you on about>

I find it astonishing that somebody would react like that over a message board comment.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Is Jack in the Box still open????

15. SRW

Nice last gasp Paul.....too little, too late though.

Now...any other gems you want to lob up for me to hit out of the park?

16. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

But by the same token he did it either because I annoyed him by arguing with SRW, or because I neg repped him, or both.

If you are calling me out for getting annoyed by a threat of violence of a message board, then surely he is equally guilty of over reacting by posting it in the first place, simply because (in his own words) "I got on his nerves".

17. SRW

Look at Paulk go....he's been knocked on his keyster and he's still flailing at the air.

Bravo Paul, bravo.

18. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

I'm so pleased this provides you with such fun. Lets rewind though. How is this stuff with Bears 88 relevant to the original topic of conversation which related to your comments to Cheezy. Just like how was the Andy82 situation related in any way to my comments in the 5 Guests thread?

The point is you have managed to discredit me, kudos to you for that. But in the context of the original debates, it means nothing.

I may look like a rod over the Bears88 situation, but my points regarding your treatment of Cheezy are still as valid as they were before. These little exposes of yours are meaningless in the context of those discussions.

19. SRW

You just can't get out of the way of your own ego can you Paul?

Too funny....I am so done wasting my time with you now Paul. I'd bother if you had a ounce of credibility but you did yourself in on that.

20. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Not an ego thing, I just like arguing with you because it's such fun. I love to read back later and laugh at how you cherry pick points that suit your case and ignore the points that are actually relevant- yet all along accusing me of doing the same thing.

Same time next week? We could make it a regular feature.