How Do I Block Admin PMs?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Cheezymadman, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Right on.

So by the same token, I have the right to bring up any issue I feel like then.

You can't jump on the freedom of speech bandwagon and then not expect that to cut both ways.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

True Paul, but you were the one that brought up that someone brought it up again. I'm not any band wagon just explaining why dolphindude and dawkins added their opinion, that's all.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I have no problem with Paul's football knowledge. It's his incessant whining and crying that's getting old.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Paul....do you stop to think before posting? You contradict yourself left and right.

At this point it's like a pack of cats playing with a mouse. :icon_eek:

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Maybe Jammin can explain the ways of this message board to you...

[​IMG]

JAMMING JAGUAR^^^^^

6. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Touche

Then just stick to reading the football stuff and ignore the rest.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The only 'way' I would recommend from now is to stop it, just brush it under the carpet... And start again.

As some of you have said, Paul's football knowledge isn't a problem and I think it'd be a shame if we lost him because of other reasons. He's not exactly a 49erPenis or Screwlyn, he does actually have legit football knowledge...

I just wish we could all be friends around here!

:party2:

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Jammin, personally I have no problem with Paul and have no thought of him leaving but that's for him to decide not us.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't think anyone really wants to lose him. Hopefully this doesn't lead to his leaving.

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

----------

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Andy most of the bantering is just that bantering like in a large family. You don't always get along with everyone but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common and that's football.

12. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Exactly, but if he visits this site and ends up being brought out by someone or another every time he comes on and ends up with threads like this a few times a week... I can't see him sticking around.

It was hard enough trying to persuade him to post here in the first place.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He jumped to conclusions and made a few mistakes. Hopefully he learns from this and continues on. We've all been wrong and called out at some point.

14. SRW

He's brought this on himself. If he wants it to stop he knows what to do.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Jammin, let me say this ONE more time...the 3 people involved in this talk didn't bring it up today, if he wants to post here we are more then willing to let him, no one here wants Paul to leave however, that's all on him to stay or go. No one hunts him out, he brings it on himself.

16. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I know but it's so irritating going on here and being greeted by a low witted argument. Like all of us on here, I want to go on here and talk about our passion for the game of football, not having to sift through endless post of fighting.

It's tiresome.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

The title of this thread still makes me laugh...

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

[​IMG]

Ten Pages? Ten Pages? You gotta be kidding me....ten Pages??

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Andy you want to talk about football stick to the football forums, if you are sifting through endless posts of fighting in the football forums then you need to hit the little triangle with the exclamation point on the top of each post and report it, it will be taken care of.

20. SRW

This is the image Sweets is talking about BTW: [​IMG]